◆ Avangard City Grand Plaza Central  ◆

「 Daaaaa! Fuuuuuunnnn!」

A muscular person who looked like a stuffed animal was red-faced and trying to raise his sword. But no matter how hard he tries, he can’t lift the sword at all. We had been skeptical of the idea of a weapon that could choose its user, until we saw it with our own eyes.

It was as if the sword itself had a will of its own and was rejecting the big man who tried to take a strike with it. The hilt was raised, but the blade never left the floor, as if it was heavier.

「 That’s enough. Next!」

「 Hey, wait! I’m almost there!」

「 No, no, no! It’s because of people like you that this line is never going to be cleared!」

I see, there was a reason why the line was so slow. After the big man who was pushed out, there were ordinary men, old men, and families. Everyone’s result was the same as the big man.

Some of them seemed to have come here as part of their sightseeing, and they were excited even if they couldn’t hold it. I almost laughed as I thought about where to look next, which was too loose compared to the seriousness of the big guy earlier.

The next challenge is a green-haired, broom-headed adventurer with a spear on his back. I’m sure I know him, but that’s my assumption. Yeah, that’s him.

「 They don’t understand why they’re not chosen.

I’ve been told that my “B” rank is a sure thing, so I’ll show you what a good example I am.

You know what? This guy doesn’t want just any power idiot. The heart, the love of justice, that’s what qualifies.」

Aude, you’re still in Avangard. Well then, let me see you treat that justice with a loving heart. If you really have such a heart, that is.

「 Here I go……Fuuuuuh……」

「 Just get it over with.」

The soldier was probably annoyed with Aude, who took a deep breath while holding the handle, and warned him about it. I do not think this is something that should be criticized that much, but it is not hard to understand.

While he was going Haaaa, The soldier warned Aude again. It didn’t take long for people to say, Just do it!

「……guh! Tsuuuh! Seyaaaaa!」

「 Alright, that’s enough. Next!」

「 Wa, wait! This time I’ll really be serious about it?!」