「 Roel, I’m bored……」

「 Me too, I can put up with lines at good food restaurants, but not this……」

「 Yahoo, are you guys alright?」

Suddenly, a familiar voice is heard. However, the owner of the voice is not supposed to be here. There were people in front of me and behind me, and because of my excessive reaction, they were looking at me quite oddly.

「 Are you surprised? Oh, this voice is only reaching you guys, so don’t react aloud. You would be seen weirdly by normal people if you do.」

It’s Hast-sama. I’ve been told that this is the magic I signed up for. I’ve been told about it, but even I’d be surprised if it came out of nowhere, and Roel, for some reason, is clutching her fire rod, ready to go into battle. For the time being, I’d like to calm her down and then listen to what she has to say.

「 You can talk to me from there. Just whisper it in your mind, and it will reach me.」

「 You startled me……」

「 Oh, that’s good. Well, this is also sort of a test of my communication magic.」

「 You, you only did it for that?」

「 Indeed so. Am I interrupting something? 」

「 Ah, n, no. In fact, it might have been a good thing since I was getting sleepy from having so much free time.

I heard that they’re looking for someone who can handle the sword that the heroes used in Avangard Castle. We were going to try to see if we could wield it, but there were too many people…… 」

「 A hero’s sword that chooses its wielder? Hmmm……The only thing I know about it is that the sword was used by a hero 30 years ago. It’s in Avangard Castle? 」

The Sword of the Hero, I hadn’t thought of that. Now it’s out in the open at Avangard Castle. In other words, does this mean that they are looking for a hero? Come to think of it, I wonder where the hero who defeated the Demon King 30 years ago is now. I hadn’t thought about it at all.

If the Demon King’s army has attacked, it is certainly natural to look for a hero to confront the threat. But will this really work? I don’t know where the hero is, and I don’t know what kind of person he is, but I’m sure he will stand up to the Demon King’s army if they appear again. I wonder if I have to go to the trouble of making such a big deal out of it.

「 Hmm, I see. I’m curious about something, so I’ll proceed with my research here. Well then…」

「 eh, ummm, Hast-sama?!」

When Roel exclaimed loudly, there was no response from Hast-sama, only strange stares piercing the surrounding air. How one-sided is this magic? It’s certainly possible to harass someone with this. Even if the other party was Hast-sama, I regretted making this contract possible a bit.