Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich

Começar do início

[Ulquiorra, you shouldn't hold yourself back anymore. Your Cero is getting weaker, your hierro has become less firm, and you may not be able to use the resurrection. If you don't fight this guy seriously, you will definitely die.]

'die?' Ulquiorra thought before a dark green aura appeared around his body and he released all of his reiatsu causing Garl to feel an immense pressure.

'Damn, this guy is really strong. Even though he had lost most of his power, he could still stand in front of me. I must kill him.' Garl thought as he prepared again to attack his enemy.

Garl sprinted back toward Ulquiorra at an impressive speed and delivered several blows trying to target his opponent's vital organs, but Ulquiorra barely managed to deal with Garl's sword. Ulquiorra used a sonido to suddenly appear behind Garl and attack him, but Garl easily managed to block his opponent's sword and then kicked Ulquiorra in the chest causing Ulquiorra to retreat tens of meters back, smashing his body several trees before hitting a large rock and falling to the ground . Ulquiorra could sense that his chest bones had been broken.

Garl sprinted back toward Ulquiorra but Ulquiorra pointed a finger at his opponent.

"Cero."

Garl grabbed his sword with both hands and then raised his sword and cut the cero in half causing everything behind Garl to explode. The area that was once green and full of trees has been turned into a wasteland with charred remains of trees and a large number of potholes. At this moment, Garl could only imagine what would happen to him if such an attack hit him.

Ulquiorra rose from the ground and dusted his clothes, his bones having repaired themselves. Except for Ichigo, no one was able to make Ulquiorra fall to the ground. Ulquiorra was not happy with what was happening.

It seemed obvious that both Garl and Ulquiorra were about to switch up their tactics. Ulquiorra was planning to defeat Garl without killing him in order to get the information, but Garl proved to be too powerful to be overthrown without killing him. While Garl was planning to take Ulquiorra to the village, but Ulquiorra turned out to be a great danger and Garl had to kill him.

"Silver Magic: Spears Arena."

Ulquiorra disappeared using a sonido before silver spears appeared from under where he was standing. Ulquiorra hid and appeared in different places to avoid being hit by those spears. Ulquiorra knew that those spears would not stop appearing before they hit him, he pointed his finger at Garl and fired another Cero, but Garl managed to avoid that attack, but he was surprised by Ulquiorra's appearance behind him.

"Don't you think that your magic will be enough to defeat me." Ulquiorra said.

"Silver Magic: Walls!!" Garl activated his magic before Ulquiorra could cut him in half, and a silver wall of earth appeared between Ulquiorra and Garl.

Ulquiorra was quickly moving around Garl trying to deliver a powerful blow, but all of his blows were blocked by the silver walls. But because of Ulquiorra's multiple attempts to hit Garl, his walls barely managed to repel each blow. Left, right, up and down, no matter how many times and ways he tried to dodge his enemy's blade, he wasn't able to move fast enough to exploit any loopholes.

'Tch. It's very fast! I can barely hold off his blows! I can't just stay on the defensive, I need to change the course of this battle!' Garl thought trying to fend off his enemy's attacks. Indeed, a single mistake on his part would lead to a quick death.

'He is very skilled.' The former Espada kept trying to inflict any of his blows on Garl, but failed. Although Garl was at the level of a Vice Captain, the skill that he was able to use to protect himself from Ulquiorra's blade had impressed him. Ulquiorra did not have much experience in terms of dealing with magical attacks, because he did not face strong enemies, all the magicians he encountered were weak, or as Ulquiorra says, rubbish. And don't forget that Ulquiorra is fighting in a different and unfavorable situation, because if he used his full power, Garl would have turned into a coal in just ten seconds.