Y/N wasn't in the mood to kill anyone, anyway. So she just electrocuted them like before to just make them unconscious.

She saw in the corner of her eye, the previous fatui was planning on running off. And she put her foot on their back, as she held a very apathetic yet pissed look on her face. As she was towering over the agent.

That cold glare, colder than Dragonspine and Snezhnaya combined. Yet she kept on a smirk. The same one she showed to Albedo when she was being "interrogated."

Three large ice spears and pinned the agents clothes again, so he wouldn't run again. So she could ask questions.

A fatui agent again, lunged towards her. And she didn't bother to look, as she punched him square in the face using the back of her fist.

The fatui moves are all the same, which was a weakness. Because once you memorize them, you'll know immediately how to counter them. And that's why they use quick moves. Which was what she figured, and never bothered to ask the Tsaritsa either.

The only times she talked to the icicle drama Queen was for reports. Direct reports. Which was what Pantalone did as well. But her reports were more detailed, specified, and more trustworthy.

Pantalone might sometimes exaggerate certain situations, like if it was something that annoyed him to the fullest.

And Y/N was the most collected to all situations, which made her most invincible. And always stayed vigilant.

Didn't like to socialize.

Didn't want to be friendly.

And liked to deal with all things quickly.

Which... used to be her. But after encountering many people, it seemed to have brightens her dim days.

She likes to socialize.

She wants to be friendly.

And she didn't like to deal with all things quickly.

Is this what character development means? It made her feel much better about herself more. Made her appreciate her own existence more.

'Scara should try out character development.'

Y/N used dendro vines and knocked the remaining fatui's heads together making them fall unconscious as well.

"Alright... so why has there been so many fatuis pursuing me lately?" Y/N asked as she looked at the same fatui agent who was shaking.

"It was not this extreme the first time, was it?" Albedo mentioned.

"No. They were just standing outside my house. But that's still creepy. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that anymore." Y/N grabbed the back of the agent's head, lifting it up.

"And it's not just one harbinger sending fatuis at Y/N. There's multiple. Did the Tsaritsa order them to attack her?" Dainsleif crossed his arms, standing tall.
(Taller than he already is 😓)

"I— I don't know. Sir Pantalone, nor the other harbingers rarely discuss their intentions to their diplomats..." Y/N shrugged, knowing that was true. Because there was really no need for them to know why they were doing anything. And she just dislikes nosy people. Still...

"I doubt the Tsaritsa wants me to come back to my harbinger ranks that much. And if she does, then that makes me a little flattered."
Y/N said with a straight face. So it was hard to tell whether to laugh or not.

But the two men weren't really very "laughing" people. If you know what I mean. Well... Albedo is a little different, supposedly.

Y/N, noticing nobody really knew how to respond, shrugged her shoulders. To try and shake it all off.

"Well, anyways. She seems more desperate than usual. Do I have something that she wants, that I don't know of?" Y/N asked again.

"I— I really don't know!" Y/N shoved his head into the snow lightly.

"I wasn't asking you, I already got that it's useless to ask a fatui agent working under a harbinger." She said bitterly. But she trailed back to the time when Childe personally came to talk to her in Scaramouche's place.

"The Tsaritsa knows all origins. She knows everything, even things the person does not know."

'Would that mean I'd have to return to Snezhnaya to find out for myself?' But she wasn't so keen on the idea, just yet.

"Y/N? You spaced out. Are you alright?" Albedo asked, genuinely concerned.

"Perfectly normal. Just had another thought." She let go of the agent's head, but before he could run off, she used dendro again to toss them all down the slanted snowy cliff.

"Did you want to look around more?" Dainsleif tilted his head slightly, which made him look like a giant puppy.

"Mm. Just a little bit, maybe."

"Are you—"

"No, I'm not shaken from what happened before. Of course not. Just wondering if I'd really find anything here." She said, responding to Albedo's cut off sentence. As she proceeded to look off somewhere else.

"Dragonspine has quite a lot of lore." Y/N perked towards Dainsleif.

"And if our conversation from before plays some sort of role, then Y/N might be related to it's lore somehow." Albedo theorized again.

"Could be..." Dainsleif hesitantly answered.

"Then I guess we have no choice but to look some more." Y/N pat both of their backs, as she shot them both a grin. Which was rare of her.

"With you two here, I'm sure we'll find something. You're both smart theorists." Was what she said right before she walked past them.

Dainsleif and Albedo shared a small stare with each other, then followed Y/N's footsteps jogging after her.

"I'm sure I'm quite more knowledgeable than he is." They said at the same time. Leaving
Y/N to chuckle.

A/N: It's also kind of difficult to keep
Y/N's personality the same, but I figured as the story progresses, it can be considered as character development. Because it shows how her ice cold personality and heart starts to melt because of Mondstadt, and (*whisper voice*) Albedo. Like how I mentioned in the description/bio of the story profile.
And I just love character development.

:)