"Oh my god, Mr. Possessive Singh Oberoi, so much anger. It is not good for your heart. Calm down, waise bhi who was the one who started all this, huh ? Who said that he was not going to wait? So don't wait, go. I am not coming. Bye. "

She cut the call anand made her way down to the exit. When she reached the main road, she knew that he will still be there and surely his car was parked on the opposite side of the road. But royally ignoring it, she started calling out for an auto or taxi. She knew he would get more irritated and as she had guessed he came out of the car towards her and without any warning just picked her up in his arms, bridal style. She looked at him with anger but he ignored. Finally settling her in the passenger seat, he took the driver's seat and started driving. Annika was barely able to control her chuckles and started laughing loudly making Shivaay glare at her.

"Now what happened Annika? One moment you are angry and the next moment you burst out laughing. You truly are a puzzle. ", said Shivaay while making a confused face that made him look really cute.

" Awww, my Cute Singh Oberoi. I was just pulling your leg and you got irritated so quickly. You know you look so handsome when you make act like that. I wasn't going to ask Karan because I very well knew knew that my Bagadbilla will be waiting. I was just laughing because I enjoyed watching your plan getting flopped of irritating me, instead you only got irritated. "

"My god Anni, you are such a child. Waise to tell you the truth, I enjoyed it too. We both are just ajeeb. "

"That toh we are. Now leave all of this. Concentrate on your driving. I must agree that this little banter just relieved me of my day's stress and tiredness. Today was a very hectic day. What about you? "

"Same here Anni. Had a very very hectic day. Actually my work isn't completed yet but I just couldn't work anymore. It was very exhausting but I do agree with you. This little banter refreshed me too. I just don't know how such little talks change our moods? "

"Happens Shivaay. But I am so happy that we could relieve our stress just by talking to each other. We have reached a stage in our relationship where we complement each other well. "

"I love you Annika"

"Jaanti hu", she said, looking into his eyes and smiling lovingly.

He suddenly left her hand which he had clutched and making a puppy face said to her, " Excuse me, I said 'I love you' to you. You didn't say it back"

She smiled and clutched his free hand and said, "Not that I need to say it but I love you too, mere Tadibaaz Bagadbilla."

"Ummm, Anni. Mind leaving my hand. We have reached home.

She smiled sheepishly and left his hand. Shivaay parked the car and proceeded in the house with her. Inside they were greeted by the whole family's laughter. All of them were watching a comedy movie. They were so involved that none of them noticed Shivika's presence. Annika looked at Shivaay and smiled. Shivaay rolled his eyes. Just then a plan formed in Annika's mind. She whispered the plan in Shivaay's ear and he also gave her a naughty smirk. Annika and Shivaay slowly walked over to the couch and settled themselves on the sides without alerting anyone. They both were silently observing everyone's reactions on the movie. All were so engrossed that Shivaay couldn't understand that what had happened to his family. After a while the movie ended and Pinky spoke, still not noticing our very own couple, "Oh my Maata, it is so late. Shivaay and Annika aren't home yet. Someone please call them. Everyday they are late. What to do of them? I just don't understand. " Everyone was quiet as it was almost impossible to interrupt Pinky. But Shivaay just couldn't take it anymore and cutting in between Pinky's rant, he spoke in a loud voice, "Excuse me Oberois, me and Annika have come home 20 minutes before. We were just having some fun watching all of you. My god, you guys were so involved in the movie that none of you noticed us coming and moreover even sitting beside you." Continuing what Shivaay said, Annika said, "Yeah, none of you understood that Shivaay was continuously pinching Rudra and pulling Om's hair while I was the one who gave you water Pinky Maa. I don't know about you guys but we had a lot of fun."
Rudra and Om glared at Shivaay while he was silently laughing. They didn't like Shivaay teasing them as such and the answer to that, the answer that they got from Shivaay was, "In the morning, all of you teased me, now it was your turn. So no offense. Now can we please have dinner. Me and Annika are dead hungry. Unlike you people who are full with eating popcorn and cold drinks, we haven't had anything. So please let's go the dinner table. "
Pinky and Dadi nodded in agreement and everyone proceeded towards the dining table.

After dinner, the youngsters were sitting near the poolside with their coffees randomly discussing some topics when suddenly Rudra screamed, "I have a plan. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So here comes the next one. This is full of Shivika. Next ones will be more interesting.
Keep reading and give me your votes and comments. It really helps me to motivate myself and write better.
Till then, Enjoy reading.
Until next time.