EETH Finale

Hoseok looks back at Jungkook, eyes widened

Hoseok looks back at Jungkook, eyes widened. He shook his head, walking close to Jungkook.
"No, baby... It's not what it looks like, okay?" Hoseok says, but Jungkook scoffed.
"I knew you wouldn't change... I-I shouldn't have listened to Jimin hyung... You would never change even if we're already married... Like, fuck! We just started dating for real!" Jungkook says and shoved the thing he wanted to give to Hoseok before running away. Hoseok made eye contact with Jimin, who glared at him before running after Jungkook.

Hoseok looked at the girl, glaring at her.
"If you break our relationship, I won't hesitate to get you expelled" Hoseok says and ran away. As the crowd was left, the girl laughed evilly. But people wasn't so impressed, they stared at her in disgust.

"That's so low of you"

"Wow, trying to ruin a new relationship?"

"They're already married, and is starting to get along"

"Wow, what a bitch"

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled, huffing and walking away.

Hoseok sighs, not seeing Jungkook around the school anymore. Jimin and his friend wouldn't say anything, which made it more hard. Maybe he's just home, he'll try and tell him the truth.

Hoseok got home, looking around and seeing Jungkook, asleep on the couch. He is hugging himself, tears stained his cheeks. Hoseok's heart hurt, he made Jungkook cry. He crouched down, caressing the younger's cheek with his thumb. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, meeting Hoseok's.
"O-oh... You're home" Jungkook says as he tried and wiped his cheeks rushingly.
"I'm sorry" Hoseok says, sighing.
"T-there's nothing to be sorry... I know that you wouldn't even fall for me... I'm just someone you-" Jungkook is cut off as Hoseok kissed him.

"I don't like how her lips felt on mine, I like yours more... Baby, what you saw was a misunderstanding, she kissed me... " Hoseok says. Jungkook stared at him and hugged him, laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Because I know that you wouldn't do that, I just acted to see if you really care about me" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Oh, Kookie, my baby"

"Oh, Bibi hyungie!"