Fate of Danger

Começar do início

"Climate change." I smile.

"Yeah, maybe after a decade or two of being angry and punching things back in time, Ray will get the same idea." 

"I bet he's at his punching stump." Henry says.

"Hm?" Jasper asks.

"I bet he's at his punching stump."

"Oh yeah!" I smile.

"His what?" Piper asks.

"His punching stump it's this old pasteurized tree stump on top of Mt. Swellview." Jasper explains.

"Yeah when he gets mad he goes up there and punches it until and feels better." Henry explains.

"Does that work?" Piper asks.

"Yeah, I snuck up there and took a video of him one time." Henry explains as I stand next to him and look at his phone while Jasper leans over my shoulder, "Look."

"Stupid daylight savings time! Nobody takes it away from Captain man!"  Ray exclaims and punches the stump, "MY TIME IS MY OWN!"

All of us laugh at the video and Jasper pats Henry's shoulder and kisses my cheek.

Henry skips the video towards the end.

"Oh punching stump, sometimes I wish I could just... grow inside of you." Ray explains as he hugs the stump, "And live for a hundred and one million years."

"Are you two Gonna kiss?" Henry asks in the video. 

"Where'd you come from?!"

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." Henry chants.

"This stump and I are just friends!" Ray exclaims and punches the stump again.

"It's his favorite place in Swellview." Henry explains.

"Okay, you four go up and look around rays punching stump." Charlotte instructs, "if Ray barrier himself there, the past might have made it look out of place."

"Sounds like a good plan."

"Fabulous."

"Let's go!" Jasper cheers and takes my hand, skipping around.

"Wait wait wait!" Henry stops.

"Oh come on!"

"Whyyyy??!"

"It's a text from my mom, she said her, my dad, and y/n's parents can't hold off the cavemen any longer." Henry explains.

"Wait..." I pause

"What?" Piper asks.

"They're being attacked by cavemen." Henry explains.

"What?!" Piper and I ask.

"They also know I'm Kid Danger."

"What?!" We all ask.

"Yes it's been a big day, what are we gonna do about the cavemen, my parents and y/n's parents?" Henry asks.

"I'll go i'm almost done with that audiobook that's teaching me how to fight while I sleep." Jasper explains, "And also Spanish."

"I don't it's gonna work." Henry remarks.

"I'll go with him." Piper says.

"Me too, I wanna help save my parents." I smile.

"Great." Henry nods.

"So let's go?" Jasper asks.

"Go."

"Let's go!" Jasper cheers as Piper and I scream in happiness.