000

My first year at hogwarts, I was awkward, and alone most of the time. My second year? Yeah let's not talk about that. My third year things got better, I made a friend, I was proud of myself. Even if it was just one friend. Her name is Davina.

When we got to know each other, we found out about a few things. We share the same house, birthday and we both lost our parents. As time passed we bonded. It started with sitting together in classes, then we sat together at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

We are quite similar, her and I. We both love plants and magical creatures, and we hate Potions.

I was never one to think I would be a part of the queer community. But when Hufflepuff won the Quidditch Cup in our fourth year, I met a girl at a party in the common room. Smart, sweet, kind, beautifull and a little sassy. We talked a lot. She became a part of my friendship with Davina and the three of us were unbreakable.

But I fell for her, hard. Face slammed to the ground hard. This made her goodbye even harder. Her parents had decided to move to France, and transfer her Beauxbattons next schoolyear. I never saw her again. Nor did she write to us. That girl, Alora, was definetly my bisexual awakening.

I never confessed my feelings towards her, she didn't have a clue.

It has now been weeks since I last spoke to her. Davina and I kept in touch just like last summer. We wrote, called, and visited each other. We were both muggleborns, most people at school had no problem with this, but there were some Slytherins who took after their parents.

Davina and I both live in London, just a few blocks away from each other. She is everything to me, and I love her with everything I have.

My name is Lexi Amirah Medina, I am a Hufflepuff attending my fifth schoolyear, and these next chapters will take you into my messy, crazy, sad, but amazing life.