Them and Again / Outside of the pizzeria. / VAN FIGHT.

Start from the beginning

Calm down Alright. Besides its just loaded of fucking place which fucks us up alot and i hate it.

Marzia:

Well dont worry, as long as we get out safe will be fine. *opens up each ovens*

Jenna:

*Checks Gases* Hey i found it Some Leftover gases that are never used.

Miranda:

Uhh, isent this place supposed to have people by this now?

Marzia:

Not sure, Maybe it must have something done with those robot phantoms.

--------Meanwhile behind the stage performance where Springtrap is still singing-----

Phantom Freddy:

Gang, We need to make one of the biggest plans on this state of the universe.

Phantom Chica:

What is it Freddy?

Mangle:

Is it something that i could stretch someone into.?

Balloon Boy:

Can i give more fucks and shits to people > ?

Phantom Bonnie:

Is it about the Resturant?

Phantom Foxy:

Is it Someone's Booty?

Phantom Puppet:

is it my music box? *cranks music box*

Phantom Freddy:

no *looks at chica* no *looks at bonnie* no *looks at mangle* no *looks at puppet* no *looks at foxy* and NO *stares at bb*

I was thinking if we are going to rule the world.

Phantom Foxy:

OH! and i can rule the 7 Seas. *grins*

Phantom Freddy:

Yea sure you do that foxy >_>

Phantom Chica:

Can I Rule the whole other resturants?

Phantom Freddy:

ALL OF YOU!.... Calm down. Once we rule the world we can get whatever we like.

Balloon Boy:

And i Can still Fuck Everyone. ^_^

Phantom Foxy, Phantom Mangle & Phantom Puppet:

* sighs* At least Youre the best at fuck ups.

Phantom Chica:

Gee, Wait what about Golden Freddy isent he supposed to be with us?

---------------Back at the Kitchen------------------

>When they were done investigating they planned it out well as For that Matt and Raph told the girls on their Walkie-Talkie that The Exit was locked and noone within it, But as they saw Springtrap only singing in the stage with no audience they began to wonder, Why is he Singing, and playing a guitar? Both of them wondered around but they just Crawled off Quietly and ran into others, They Decided to Check on vents on the Rooms if there was an exit out there, none, but unless there came the same old map where the first 5 players even made their plan that left to Ruin at the pizzeria about the weakest tile that is... under the...