Chapter 18

Please bear with my grammatical errors 😅.
Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
It is not intended to hurt anyone's feeling or beliefs.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.
Thank you.
                   The upcoming events

"Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility and devotion."- lord Krishna.

Swara's pov

"Radheya , the mother who gave birth to you is the unfortunate here she didn't have the Bhagya to raise you , every child deserves parents but not every parent deserves a child , Angraj

I'm sure she had her reasons to abandon you , no mother can hate her children.
You are the greatest blessing in Mata Radha's life , Angraj .
So Don't ever think you were not worth the love of your birth mother ." I replied.
Duryodhan, Angraj and I sat in a comforting silence.
I wondered what will happen when Angraj realises his true identity.
Will he take the side of the Pandavas?
Will he continue to support Duryodhan?
What will Duryodhan's reaction about Karn's identity?
Will he be able to come terms with it ?
At the same time , I shuddered thinking about the  consequences that will occur if Angraj doesn't realise about his real identity, be it the humiliation he faced in the Swayamvar of Yagseni Draupadi or the part he played in the cruel Dyut Sabha.
I broke out of my thoughts when I realised Duryodhan shaking me ,
"Sakhi , where were you lost ?"he questioned .
I just nodded my head negatively and gave him a fake smile , he looked unsatisfied but let it slide nevertheless, I sighed in relief as he did not pester the matter.
"Angraj , Rajkumar and Rajkumari ,Maharani has asked you to come for the dinner "a maid informed us.
All the three of us entered the dining room , I felt everyone's eyes on me.
I could hear people whispering about making me stiffen in the spot .
I was feeling extremely nervous and self - conscious .

No , I was not going to react nor show my insecurities and self - doubts infront of others

I held my head up , I walked gracefully to the table and took my place.
Silence prevailed throughout the room , one could hear pin - drop ,if they were present in the room.
It was the most awkward meal I have ever had , where I could feel the stares of the Pandavas as well as the Kauravas except for  Mitr , Angraj ,Dushala JiJi and Subhadrae.
Kailash