Half year later

Naruko pov

"Huh? I'm in my apartmen? But I were on a mission...." I said to myself as I sat down. "Oh, so you woke up?" Hashirama said. "Hashirama? What are you doing here?" I ask. "Hm? I was doctor who watched over you. Same with Mito." That made shocked. "So, the mission weren't a dream....." I mumbled as I held both hands on my head. "Hm? On these were my burn marks." I said as my eyes caught strange white skin. "Tobi-chan can explain what happen for six months ago." "Six months?! Were I sleeping for six months?!" I ask shocked. "Yea. You were in coma for six months. Oh, you said about Madara would attack leaf." Hashirama said. "Hm? What about it?" I ask. "Well, I killed him and Kyubi were controlled by him. And I somehow destroyed the controll....." That made me shocked. 'Of course, he didn't had any choice.....' I thought. "Do you need to remind me of this? And stop callin' me that." On shoulder Hashirama came out nine tailed fox! "Sorry sorry......" Hashirama apologized. "Is he......" "Hm? Yes. He is Kyubi, but real name is Kurama. But he decided to live with us, like thanking to destroy the controll from Madara." Hashirama said. "Alright..." I said. "Well, I have to go. Tobi-chan soon will come." "He will kill you if you called infront of hm." Kurama said. I just sighed after these two left before I fell down.

'Six months.... Six months just sleep on my bed and nothing to do....' I thought. "Did you slept good?" Sternly voice ask. "Tobirama?! When you came here?!" I ask shocked. "While you were in deep thoughts." Tobirama said as he stood up from the chair and sat down on edge my bed. "What happen six months ago?" I ask. "After you transformed into Otsutsuki dragon, you become normal and soon you fainted." Tobirama said. "Is that so? Now it's explains with white skin." I said. "It's dragon skin. I was suprised your eyes is normal." Tobirama said. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I ask. "Later you'll take the mirror to see. Right now you take an nap." Tobirama said as he fell down on me. "Your heavy....." I said. "Sorry, didn't thought you had lost much chakra." Tobirama said as he wrapped my waist.