Her words made you immediately turn your gaze at him. She was right indeed. His eyes had bags, his hair looked ruff, also his face says exhaustion clearly.

Jimin: I'm f--
Y/N: She's right. Go and take a shower. I can manage. Besides she's willing to help and it's rude to refuse her request. She's our guest after all.

Mixi: Oh, don't say that. I'm also a family. Aren't I, Jiminnie?

You felt your chest tighten when she called him by a pet name. "Do they know each other from before?"

Jimin: Don't call me by that name.
Mixi: Why?

She asked sadly.

Jimin: I don't like it. Anyway, I'll take a shower.

He kissed your forehead and left.

She approached you with a bright smile. You envied her for for everything. She had sun kissed skin, big bluish eyes and long lashes, plump red lips, long thin legs, curvy long brown silky hair. All about her was so perfect that not only you but any girl would feel self conscious.

Mixi: So, you and him are a thing?

She asked breaking the awkward silence which was lingering in the air.

Y/N: Y-yeah....

You replied.

Mixi: He has changed a lot.
Y/N: You two..have met before?

You couldn't help but ask.

Mixi: Of course we have! We know each other since I was like um...9.
Y/N: Ooo...

"They know each other for so long. But he never said anything about her. Why?" You were confused. If they know each other for long then why would he behave like that? As if he didn't know her.

Mixi: Back then he was very shy and cute. He had chubby cheeks.

You smiled when you pictured a chubby Jimin. Well, definitely he would look hella cute. Who were you kidding with? It's Park Jimin.

Mixi: How long have you been together?
Y/N: 6 years...

Mixi: Wow! That's so long! So he has finally moved on.
Y/N: Um, sorry. What?

Mixi: You know he used to like me back then. He would always say 'I love you, noona.' , 'I love you, noona'. He even asked me out but at that time I wasn't really into young guys, besides I were going to study abroad so I rejected him. He looked so hurt. Oppa told me he locked himself in his room and wouldn't even get out. He really did shut himself out from everyone for quite a time.
Y/N: I-I see....

"He had a thing for her?" You felt a knot forming in your throat. Oh, the crybaby was about to get out.

Thanks to Jin oppa, he came in time. Before you could burst in tears he came in.

Jin: What's taking you both so long?
Mixi: We are finished. Just were about to take them to you.

Jin: Give some to me. I'll help.
Mixi: Sure.

They went out with plates as you remained in the kitchen. You stood still there thinking her words again and again.

You were always very sensitive about Jimin. He was like oxygen to your lungs. That's the reason why you argued with your best friend whom you knew ever since you can remember. Just thinking of him liking another woman it tore your heart apart. "She was his past and I'm his present. He had a thing for her but no more. It's me whom he's with. He knew her before he met me, so it's alright. I shouldn't make a fuzz over it. Yeah, I shouldn't."