Intro~ Organization

▀▄▀▄▀▄WELCOME▀▄▀▄▀▄

Okay, so to give a brief summary of what we are gonna do here is make songs in groups. And if you are looking for things as solo, then maybe this is not the place for you. Hm, now what happens usually is that many of us are writers- who also play a great role in songwriting- and you are doing cool guys! Cause in a way or other, writing, singing, songwriting, musical instruments, graphic designing and art- all come in one field, so why not pay attention to music? 

And to continue, few of these artists are only songwriters and are unable to make proper melodies- it happens but it doesn't mean that you can't be a singer. And vice versa with the musicians.

But don't you worry! This community's here to help you find your right partners for your own band, and collaboration is surely one of the best possible ways towards success, isn't it?  Getting to know each others' opinions make your song look much more greater as you have been doing it from both you and your partners' perspective. 

Well, well, I assume that's all you need to know about this community and it's mere purpose, so why don't you enroll to the next chapters for the rules?

♫We wish you all the best and yes, this is organized by mostly me, but also my brother who is my partner in writing and producing our own songs, and we are not at all professionals- just as beginner as you or maybe even lower. And...we are looking for partners to extend our band!♫