The Little Imp

What is this ugly creature?!" Shout Chu making Da quing  and Lin Jing look on what he caught. 

   "I'm not ugly!" Shout Guo as he tried to set him free from the clutches of Chu. "It talks!" Shout Da quing.  "Maybe it's  taste good?" Said  Lin Jing and gave it to Da quing  to eat.  Da quing open it's cat's big mouth. "Please don't  eat me!" It cried. And almost inside it's mouth. Chu snatch the little  imp back to him. "Hey! I saw him first!" And took Guo away from his teasing friends. "Party pooper!" Shout Lin Jing. "I thought I will have a free snacks." Said Da quing  as he lick his lips.

   Guo kept thanking Chu. But he was place inside  a glass cage. "What?!!!" Chu laugh. "You cute little  thing will be my little pet!" Guo pout, "No!!!"

    Meanwhile  the lovely couples went to earth to visit Yunlan's  human family.
Yunlan almost cried seeing  his parents and want to run toward them. But he know his invincible  and cannot touch them. He can only watch them in their daily work. But suddenly  his mother remembered  him and can't  help to cry. "Our poor son! His so young! Why he have to die at that age!" His husband comfort her as well as her two children.

   "Mom! Please! Don't  cry! Gege will be sad if he see you crying! He died for our country! Remember that Mom!" Said his second son.

    Back to the realm of Shen Wei,  while Chu went to sleep.  Guo tried lifting the glass up to escape. He suddenly  got an idea and made himself  smaller than before so he can slip out without waking up Chu. It succeeded  and tried to find Yunlan again. Only to bump to Chu again. It scream and about  to get out from their realm only to find himself back in the glass cage again.

    Next day Yunlan woke up in the arms of Shen Wei.  He can't  help to look at his beauty. That he realize he was so lucky to have him by his side. Yesterday he cried so many times seeing his family.  Shen Wei  comfort him with sweet words and kisses. He can't  imagine living without him now.

   Suddenly Da quing  came with it's  cat form from the window. "Master! We brought something! Come with me!" Yunlan out of curiosity put on his robe and sneak away from Shen Wei's  embrace. Just to see Chu and Lin Jing playing with something  small and tied up.

    "Help me!" It squeaked. Yunlan run fast as he realized it's  his little friend. "How can you possibly be with an ugly friend?!" Lin  Jing said but he cut off by Chu. "Hey! Don't  tell it it's  ugly! And this is my pet!" That made Guo smile a little. While Chu caressing its  head but he took it away from Yunlan's  reach.

   "You need it to set it free! His my friend just like you! You'll see!" First Chu didn't  want too. But his colleagues  glared at him. "If our lord find out your disrespecting his pet you'll be sorry!" Shout Da quing as he smile to his master. Yunlan sweat as well as Guo hearing that.

  Chu didn't  want his lord to be angry and gave it to Yunlan. He untied the imp quickly  and turned into a human well plus horn. The three jump especially Chu who draw his axe. "It's  a demon!" Yunlan hide Guo at his back. "No......no...his a good one! Look!" Said Yunlan as Guo batting his eyes on them. That made all of them calmed down especially  Chu whose axe dissapeared seeing Guo is a weakling one but cute.

   Guo  introduce himself as a wondering demon who befriended  Yunlan. Well he didn't  totally said his from King Yang's men because Chu is dangerously  gazing at him. He might polborise him knowing his a spy.

    But Da quing  never believed  him as he look at him from head to toe. Lin Jing is the first to welcome him and sling his hand on Guo's shoulder. Which irritates Chu as he don't  know why. He swatted  Lin Jing's arms around Guo. And glared at Guo, "I hope your telling the truth demon! If I've found your lying I'll be the first one to cut you into many pieces!!!!" Guo swallowed  hard but Yunlan patted  him. "He means welcome to our group!"

    Guo tried to laugh, "Such a good welcome you have?" Da quing  change back into a young human. "Just don't  betray us! And will be your best buddy!" Lin Jing added,  "Now where four of us protecting our lord and his pet!!!" Yunlan was glad hearing that they include Guo as their comrade but sweat hearing his the pet of Shen Wei.

    Da quing suggested  them to have a drink to welcome  they're  new comrade. All of them cheer.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  stir as he felt the empty  space beside him. He blink his beautiful, doe eyes. "AH LAN?!!!"  He panic seeing his lover not beside him and quickly wear back his robe and went outside to look for him.

   Only to see they're  drinking in this bright morning.  He suddenly  got alert seeing a demon beside them having fun. And that demon is beside his lover hugging him. The air became cold as the sun hides in the clouds. All stop what they're  doing as they look who came. Their lord is not very please on what's  happening.  All sweat except his lover whose quite drunk.

   "Xiao Wei! My beautiful  Xiao Wei  came!!!" Yunlan hurriedly  break the hugged  from Guo and embrace his beautiful lover. But still the air is quite cold, "What do you think your doing?! And whose that demon?!!!" Pointing to Guo. Whose by the point is shrinking in fright as he know his the deity of death and life the most powerful  one.

   The drunk Yunlan felt his lover's  anger and kiss him tenderly infront of the others. It made Chu, Da quing,  Lin Jing and Guo shocked and turned  away. While Shen Wei  became red, "I'm sorry were only having fun in welcoming our new comrade!" Yunlan pouting cutely at Shen Wei.