The Truth Hidden

When Yunlan was waiting for Shen Wei  in the garden. He heard rumors to his subordinates  that once Shen Wei  have many lovers.

   "Why this time he pick a weakling human. He can chose much stronger being than him?" As they laugh behind his back but they never knew he was listening  to every words they said.

    "Xiao Wei  have many lovers before? Why not his beautiful.....but...." In his heart his quite jealous  having someone holding Shen Wei  first and it's  not him.
Da quing  whose walking toward his master look puzzled on him why his frowning. "Do you know your lord have lots of lovers?"

   Da quing  look at him dumbfounded,  "Who told you that?" But Yunlan ask him if it's true. The cat smirk, "I won't  tell you....." Yunlan tried to persuade Da quing  to tell him the truth but the cat won't  let him. Until Chu got an idea to irritates Yunlan more.

   "His a mighty and the most powerful warrior of all! No one can stand against him not even mightest champion deity!" That made Yunlan stop, "So what happened  to him? Where is he?" He ask. "But our lord have defeated him with his beauty! With one look at his face that demon have fallen inlove with him! And now his on the palm of his hand!" Shout Chu.

   "A demon?! His boyfriend is a demon not a deity?!" Yunlan ask again. "Well yes! But they say our lord slain him with one swing of his spear!" That made Yunlan widen his eyes. "Well demon and deity cannot be together! Demon are disguisting! How can you like them. Unknown to them the imp was listening and was angry listening to Chu.

   And throw a small rock on him. "Hey! Who done that?!" The imp hide in fear of him. "Is he hideous?! That demon?! I cannot picture Xiao Wei  kissing a disgusting  thing like him!" Yunlan ask again.  Chu smirk, "Yes! All of them are hideous looking figure! That's  why he slaughter him! My lord only  bate himself  to kill it!" Da quing  elbow him, "What are you saying?!"

   But Chu just shoved him and continue the lie story his giving Yunlan. In an hour as the two was called by the upper, before Da quing  left. "Master! Don't  believe  any word Chu said! Our lord is not like that!" And left hurriedly. 

   But Yunlan look more depressed hearing Shen Wei  is heartless and kill someone who adored  him. He accidentally  step unto some thing making it squeek. The imp suddenly  grow into a human being with horn on it's  forehead. "Hey! That hurts!" Yunlan almost scream but that being shut his mouth with his hand. "I don't  bite! My name is Guo! Are you perhaps  Zhao Yunlan the pet of Lord Shen Wei they say?"

   Yunlan nod, "Do not believe  in the huge, frightening  guy! That's  not what happened  really!"

In The Past

    When the war of the demons and deities began. There's  one powerful halfling demon arise whose much stronger than any deities  or demon.

   His name is Kunlun. Xin ci hide his family on earth because of his infedelity. He have a human lover that his wife and children never knew. When Yunlan grow up into a teenager. He have being bully by the town kids because his different. He have a horns on his head.

    Once the town folk thought his a bad omen  and drive him and his mother out. But accidentally  killed his mother in the process. That made Kunlun angry and showed them his true power in a minute all the villagers died. Xin ci came back to reclaimed  his son and to hide him again from the deities this time because of what he have done.

   He hide him at the mountains where no one will come. Kunlun blaming himself of what happened  to his mother cut off his horns and throw it in the river.  Back then the young Shen Wei  was bathing after practicing his magic. And was startled seeing a young man with blood on his head. He wear back his robe and walk toward him.

   Kunlun on the other hand was surprised  seeing a beautiful  being. He almost can't  speak as he saw him coming near him. He almost back away as he thought the beautiful  being will be frightened  seeing him. But Shen Wei  pitted  him. And help him washed his head in the river to take away the  blood stained on his forehead and treated his wound.

   As Shen Wei  straightened  his hair he was surprise  cute, brown eyes looking at him. "Your quite handsome for a mere mortal? My name is Shen Wei! What's  yours?" As he smile at him and extend his hand. No one ever smile to Kunlun like that. It made his heart beating fast. "My name is Kunlun!  And your beautiful!"  As he shake his hand. That made Shen Wei  blushed as that is were their friendship and love blooms.

   Kunlun would always go by the river to wait for Shen Wei with flowers. Everytime Shen Wei  will come he will brought many beautiful things for him. But one day Shen Wei  never came. Making Kunlun wander why his friend didn't  came. He promise to his father he won't  go down the mountain. But because he worried about his friend he descended  down to it.

   Only to see the war of demons and deities.  There in the middle of the fight Shen Wei  is barely making it alive. The demons outnumber them and brutally  killed his comrades. Kunlun rushed  to save his friend and use his hidden power.
Making all the demons  destroyed while the deities  was surprise.  "Xiao Wei!" He quickly hugged  his friend. Shen Wei  was shocked as well but glad Kunlun came to help them.

   "Whose that?!!!" Yezun ask. His my friend Kunlun!"  Every  deities  suspicious  on who he is and what kind of being have that tremendous  power. Making every deities  frighten at him.

    When Xin ci found out what happened  it was too late his son have fallen for Shen Wei.  On the other hand Shen Wei  can't  live without seeing his cute lover. But when  the deities  and demons blocked  their relationship. Shen Wei  must think  of a way to have his lover without the others finding out. In order to do that he done something  to Kunlun. Who disappeared  in the eyes of Xin ci.

   Xin ci was so angry that he can't  find his son and almost rampage  the heaven place  just to find him. Luckily  the deities  hold are stronger than his army. And told him that they never hid his son in heaven. Nor Shen Wei  take an oat to him that his son wasn't  there.  Xin ci promise to himself if he found out they're  lying there will be no stopping  him in canquering the heaven realm.

End Of The Past