The Demons

Yunlan stared at those little  fingers in the hospital. "His so young! I can't  do it!"

   "Look our lord have given you a small task! Do it! If you don't  take that little  one's life it will be a disaster!" But as Yunlan about to do it. A little  hand tug his shirt.  "Please! Don't  take my didi!" Said the small boy. "Yunlan! Don't.....don't  look at him! Just get the soul quickly!" Shout Da quing.

    Yunlan look at the small baby lying on the bed and look back at the crying boy. "Da quing! I can't  do it!" And  run fast. "Noooo.....come back here!" As Da quing  run after him. "You have to do it! I know it's  difficult but it's  our job!" And pushed  Yunlan back to the ER were the baby lying.

   Meanwhile  Shen Wei  is in a battlefield and counting the people to live or to die. Lin Jing came near  him, "So did my pet have done his task?" Lin Jing look worried but said it.

   In a minute Shen Wei  came rushing back to his realm  where Yunlan suddenly  jump at him and started to cry. "I took his life! Just what you command!" And hold him tightly. Shen Wei  rubbed  his back. "Don't  worry you'll get use to it!" And start kissing his cheek and neck. As he lift Yunlan up and carried him back to their room.

   Da quing  looking confuse on his master, "So tell me what soul did he got?" Lin Jing ask. "A baby he almost lost it when it's  gege beg him not to take it." They didn't  notice Chu came with a bundle  of souls in his sack. "Such a small thing! What a weakling!" He huft.

   In the next day all the deities  gather around except Shen Wei.  "Where is the most powerful deity?!" Their father ask, all murmer as Yezun told them his with little  pet human comforting  him. "Tell your gege I want to talk to him!"

   Meanwhile  the two enjoying each other's  company Yunlan sleeping on the lap of Shen Wei.  While Shen Wei caressing his brown, curly hair. "Ah Lan! You need to get to use in getting soul if you want to stay at my side." But Yunlan whined , "Can I not stay like this forever with you?" Suddenly  the wind came strong.

   Shen Wei  became alert as his spear appeared  and he quickly shoved Yunlan away from him. When a large blade appeared  between  them. "Whatta!!!"  A demon suddenly  appeared.  "Are you Zhao Yunlan?" It ask. Shen  Wei  replied him with his blade cutting the head of the demon.

   As they thought it was over another demon appeared  and try to get Yunlan. Shen  Wei  slice the  demon before it can get his Ah Lan.  "What's  going on?!" Shout Yunlan. "I don't  know how can a demon enter my realm?!!!" When  suddenly  a claw grabbed  Yunlan's  foot he scream in fright. Shen Wei  cut off the claw and tap his spear to make a force field  before the air around them became dark as the demons came.

    Shen Wei  eyes glow and tap again his spear freezing every demons came until everyone of them are completely  destroyed. Only then he made the forcefiled disappear.  Yunlan suddenly  hugged  him tightly in fright. Da quing,  Lin Jing and Chu came. "My lord! Are you okay?! We can't  get inside some one use a magic spell!" That made Shen Wei  clench his fist. He suddenly  summond his didi.

    Who smirk at him, "So now you remembered  me? Our father is really angry at you for not coming at our meeting! He ask for you." Suddenly  his spear appeared almost cutting Yezun. Luckily  Bai Qi  came and blocked his dao against  him. "If I knew your the one who called the demons I won't care if your my didi!"

    Yezun glared at him and left with Bai Qi.  "That fool!" But suddenly  he think, "Who would open the realm of the demons to get his gege?"

   Back to the realm of Shen Wei,  Da quing  and the others are cleaning the mess. "Ewwww! Why the demon is so slimy!" Said Lin Jing. "Stop complaining and let's  clean this up!" Said Chu.

    In their room, "Xiao Wei! Why are their demons in your world?!" Yunlan ask as he still afraid of what he have seen. "Da quing!" Shen Wei  called. "Guard Yunlan for a while! I want to talk to someone!" As he went to the portal Yunlan want to come too. But Da quing  hold his robe.  "Master! I'm sorry but you can't  go there! It's  pretty dangerous!" Yunlan ask Da quing  on where Shen Wei  went but the cat won't  tell him.

   King Yang expected the deity of Life and Death. "Greetings! Your highness!" As Shen Wei  bow. "If my brother knew you came here instead to him he will blow a fuse!" He laugh. "Shushu please  don't  tell father! I want to know how the demon came to my realm!"

   King Yang get silent for a while, "You know Xin ci the king of the demons! His still after your head because you hid his son!" Shen Wei  frown, "That's  not I want to know, shushu." Suddenly  King Yang whispered  something  to him, "They say he have a connive among the other deities to know your weakness! Because he hate you to the cour! Don't  worry if I've found out who it is I will tell you right away!"

   Shen Wei  thank him but before he leave, "Wait! Do you not know where Xin ci son really is? I know how your so obsessed  with him?" Shen Wei  shake his head, "I was young back then but now I'm matured! I know what's  right or wrong!" As he left hurriedly  back to the portal.

   Suddenly  a small imp went beside King Yang, "Could you spy on my little  nephew? I heard he have a new human pet! I want  to know who it is?!" The imp bow and left.

    When  Shen Wei  came back he was welcome  by Yunlan embrace. "I thought  I told you to take a rest. Why are you still up?" Da quing  smirk, "Because his still afraid of the demons!" Yunlan frown to him, "That's not true! I can't  sleep without you!" That made Shen Wei  blushed  if only Yunlan can see through his mask. While the imp who came with him hide among the vase.