Prologue

"Welcome to Stone Tower asylum, what can I do for you?" A woman dressed in black pencil skirt and a loose button up black shirt that was tucked into the skirt. She had on a long white lab coat with long black hair that made it to her back. Her electric blue eyes seemed to bore into me as if she was scrutinizing every part of me behind her glasses.

"Im Dark Link Blackwell but you can just call me Dark im the new doctor." She smiled handing me a manilla folder.

"Im Selene Ikana follow me and I will show you to your office and then take you to meet your patient." I nodded following her down the hallway opening the folder to see the information on my patient. My breath caught as I looked at his picture, this guy could be my twin! Aside from the blond hair tan skin and blue eyes we look like we could be brothers. Some how that doesn't sit well with me.

I read through the folder it says his name is Link Hawthorne, the reason hes in here seems he tried to actually kill my boss Ganon. Also says he thinks hes the legendary hero of time from hyrule. I sighed to myself why do the cute ones have to be crazy? Wait did I really just think that? I mentally smacked myself looking up as Selene led me into my new office. It was nice I had to admit my desk had a great view of the courtyard.

Many of the patients were walking around outside. I spotted a blond out of all of them sitting by the fountain by himself, I stared in awe as he looked up at me meeting my gaze almost as if he could feel my eyes on him. My heart sped up and I felt my hands start to sweat before the blond broke our eye contact to look at another blond woman who approached him.

"That's Zelda, shes also claiming to be the Princess of hyrule. Its all bloody ridiculous but were here to cure them." Selene said walking to the window looking down at the two patients.

"Lets go get you acquainted with Mister Hawthorne." Selene said leading me down a few hallways and an elevator before we reach the double doors leading to the courtyard. I see a lot of different patients scattered about some playing around others idly chatting. We pass by a tall blond haired man with piercing red eyes, its kind of funny because I thought I was the only one with red eyes.

"That's Sheik Hylia, Zeldas older brother. Theres a rumor going around that he got himself admitted here just to watch over Zelda." I stared at Sheik who glared at me.

"he must really love her then." I said turning back to Selene who nodded as we stopped in front of Link and miss princess of Hyrule.

"Link, id like you to meet your new doctor. We will leave you to get acquainted." She said leading Zelda away.

"Its nice to meet you im Dark Link Blackwell your new doctor." I said offering him my hand. I had to admit he was a lot more beautiful in person, his eyes trailed down my body. He was either sizing me up or checking me out I could only hope for the latter. His eyes went to my hand before he raised an eyebrow making me sigh and drop my hand.

"Im Link." He said sitting on the fountain once more looking out at Zelda.

"Its nice to meet you Link." His cerulean eyes flashed to me, he looked angry.

"How nice can it be we're meeting in a mental asylum." I flinched from his tone.

"Im sorry.... Ill see you during our first session then." Hurt coursed through my veins I didn't understand how he could be so cruel.

"Dark.." Link croaked as I turned around walking back into the asylum as for my first meeting with Link Hawthorne I didn't think things could be any worse. I sat in my office with my head in my hands frustrated, I didn't understand his attitude problems. I stood up straight when someone opened my office door.