☠︎︎Jaden's POV☠︎︎Jaden-"Hey Adrielle

☠︎︎Jaden's POV☠︎︎
Jaden-"Hey Adrielle. What... Uh... What are you doing here?" i say scratching the of my head

Adrielle-"I've missed you" she smirks

Oh god that smirk. She makes me wanna just throw her on a bed and rip her- no stop. Dont think like that.

Jaden-"I uh... Did you wanna come in...?" I ask

Adrielle-"I don't wanna just barge in.... plus I cant be here long"

Jaden-"Are you here alone" I peak my head out and only see one car

Adrielle-"Yea its just me" she smiles

Jaden-"Ah okay. You sure you don't wanna come in. We arent doing anything big. We are just waiting for a few people to move in."

Adrielle-"Uh then sure I'll come in"

Jaden-"Great! Yea my sisters are here too"

Adrielle-"Really I haven't seen Dixie in forever! I never got to meet Charli" she says stepping inside. I take one last peak outside and saw nothing weird. I took her inside to the livingroom where the guys were. As soon as I walked in with her behind me all eyes were on us.

Jaden-"Hey guys this is Adrielle St.clair" I smile at her then look at the boys. "Adrielle this is they guys. Josh,Bryce,Griffin,Anthony,and Quinton" I say pointing to each guy. They all say hey and she waves at them.

Bryce-"So how do you know Jaden?"

Adrielle-"Uhhh a lot of childhood stuff"

Jaden-"I'll be right back, Im going to get my sisters"

I walk downstairs to my office and open it. Dixie was on my computer and Charli was laying on the floor.

Jaden-"hey guys! Adrielle is here and I want Charli to meet her and I think she wants to see you again Dix."

Dixie-"Really!! Ahh yess I love her!!" she gets up and runs right straight past me. Charli gets up from the ground and looks at me.

Jaden-"What?" I look at her

Charli-"You like herrrr" she says wiggling her eyebrows and doing a little dance.

Jaden-"I do not. Lets go upstairs" I push her out of my office and up the stairs. We get to the living room and Adrielle is laughing with Dixie and the guys. I smiled while looking at them. Charli came right into my view and smirked at me. I shook my head and pushed her towards everyone.

Charli-"Hey! You must be Adrielle I'm Charli" she hugs Adrielle and Adrielle hugs back

~~~~~~~~~~~
2 hours past and Adrielle was still here she got along well with everyone. It was nice speaking and just spending time with her like when we were little. Mads and Addison came and everyone helped them move in while Adrielle and I just talked to each other and caught up about everything the past few years.

Adrielle-"Well it's 4:40 I gotta go. My group must be worried about where I am." she stands up from the couch

Jaden-"Yea I'll walk you out" I say standing up as well. I walk her to the door and open it.

Adrielle-"I had a really good day today. Thank you." She hugs me and I hug back

Jaden-"Yea I had a good day too. My sisters really enjoyed having you here too." I pull out of the hug. She smiles at me before turing around and walking out the door

Adrielle-"I'll see you around Sanguigno" she turns and winks then continues walking out. I lean against the door frame and watch her get into her car and drive away.
I close the door and walk into the kitchen. I grab a water and head to my office. On the way I ask Bryce if he could order food for dinner and then just call me when dinner.i got to my office and just started to answer emails.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:650
Next Chapter will be Adrielle's POV so if this doesnt make sense to why the St. Clair group was going there it will in the next chapter

 Clair group was going there it will in the next chapter