♔Adrielle's POV♔

♔Adrielle's POV♔

The girls and I woke up at 7:30. Avani's arm was across my stomach and Olivia was on top of Avani. Nessa's foot was by Madi's head and Madi's arm was on my face. Cynthia and Nessa were cuddled up. What a great way to wake up. Once we all were awake we went to our own bathrooms and did our thing to get ready. We all walked downstairs into the dining room still in our Pjs. The boys were already there meaning they were waiting for us for breakfast to start.

It's a rule that we all can't get served our meals till everyone is at the table. It's kinda annoying but it makes sense ig.

Kio-"Finally you guys are here!"he groans

Chase-"Yea why did you guys take so long? It's not like you changed"

Y/n-"We just woke up late" I rolled my eyes and took my seat right next to Tayler and Nessa

~Skip breakfast~
After breakfast my dad and two of his men walk in.

Father-"Good morning everyone. Today we are doing a team trading and bonding. First for training you will be in pairs. I have picked these pairs randomly so no you may not choose your best friend in the house. For the bonding 4 of you will be in a room together for the rest of the day. We will provide food and water and anything else you may need. Get dressed and meet in the front room in 15 minutes."
Everyone got up and we all went to our rooms to change. I put on some sweatpants and a sports bra. I left my hair down but grabbed a hair tie just in case I get sweaty.

I go downstairs and see almost everyone is there

I go downstairs and see almost everyone is there. I sat down on the couch next to Ryland and Tayler. Cynthia and Nessa are sitting on the other couch. Olivia and Avani come down and Avani sits on my lap while Olivia sits with Cynthia and Nessa. After a few more minutes Madi comes down and sits by my feet. 10 minutes pass and Chase and Kio finally come down.

Adrielle-"Well took y'all long enough"

Kio-"Hey handsomeness takes time"

Adrielle-"Well if that's the case you gotta go
back up there and try again cause you still look like a troll" I smile at him
Kio flips me off and sits on the floor by Cynthia. Chase sits by Nessa.

My father and 2 of his men walk into the room.

Father-"Alright for training, you guys will be in pairs. Adrielle and Chase. Ryland and Avani. Kio and Olivia. Nessa and Cythia. Tayler and Madi." we all go and stand next to the person we were assigned with. "Okay so now that you guys are assigned with a partner. My men and I created a training course you and your partner will have to go through. Once you have finished the course you will spare with your partner for 15 minutes. After go to the gun range and practice your skills for 30 minutes. Then head to the track area and do the parter runs like we have before. Do 8 sets of thoese. Then you can go and get refreshments and food if you need. Now go and start"
We all rushed to the training center to start.

~skip 2 hours~
We were all finished finally. We were sitting in the living room. Some of us laying on the floor and some of us stretched out on the couch.

Nessa-"Omg I'm so tired. I nees to start working out more"

Olivia-"I can't feel my legs" she says breathing heavy

Tayler-"I work out daily for an hour but I can't breathe. I need more water" he says pushing himself up from the floor.

Y/n-"We still have one more group activity"

Ryland-"Do you know what exactly we have to do?"

Y/n-"Nope. We will find out tho"

And right on cue my dad walks in.
Father-"Alright now that you guys have finished, I will be putting you guys in groups of 5 then you will be put in a room for the rest of the day. There will be tasks throughout but you might not know when. We will provide food and anything else you may need. The groups will be: Chase,Olivia,Madi,Kio ,and Cynthia.
The other group is: Adrielle, Tayler,Ryland,Nessa,and Avani."
He lead us to the rooms we will be staying in. We walked into the room looking around. There was 2 queen beds, a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a small living area. I noticed there were 5 bags on the beds labeled with each of our names.

Adrielle-"Hey dad! What's this for?" I say turning around to look at him.

Father-"In each bag has extra clothes for each of you. A few snacks and 2 water bottles. We of course will give you more if you need."

Adrielle-"Ahhh got it thanks"
He walks out and shuts the door. We hear him lock it and walk away.

Adrielle-"Welp let's make the best of this" I say looking at everyone.
We all grab our bag and look through it. Putting the snacks and water in the kitchen and putting our bag and clothes in the bedroom area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:902

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count:902