1 | The Movie Set

Începe de la început

"I love it," you corrected. Remembering her earlier question, you directed it back at her. "Do you know any of the casts?"

Olivia shook her head as well. "No. I mean maybe I know some of them since some of them are like impossibly famous, but I don't personally know them."

"Are you talking about yourself?" You smiled teasingly. "Impossibly famous?"

"I'm not that famous," Olivia rolled her eyes. 

"Gather round!" The director shouted from the other side of the room before you have a chance to respond. You let out a disappointed sigh. It was a really nice talk that ended a little too soon. 

"We better go," Olivia gestured toward the others walking toward the director and you nodded, following everyone. 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Can I join you?" Olivia's familiar voice rang out and you looked up in surprise. She was looking absolutely gorgeous today and you didn't trust yourself to speak, nodding instead. You started moving your scripts and sheet music so she has space to put her stuff. 

She sat down across from you and you went back to highlighting your parts. You were playing the best friend of the main character and the director had instructed you to build a friendship with Olivia, who was playing the main character. You were starting to highlight the second scene when you feel a pair of eyes on you. 

You looked up, seeing Olivia quickly looked down at her script. Was she... staring at you? You weren't sure of the answer. 

"You look stunning today," Olivia said out of the blue and you could feel a small blush creeping up your face. 

"T-thank you," you managed to stutter out, caught off guard by her blunt statement. "And you look absolutely gorgeous as well."

Now it was Olivia's turn to blush. The two of you stared at each other, and you noticed how her brown eyes seem to be sparkling at the angle the light is shining on them. You know you're staring but you couldn't seem to bring yourself to stop. 

"Y/n?" Olivia snapped her fingers in front of your face, a smirk on her face but a blush was visible as well. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," you shook it off. "Just lost in my thought for a moment."

"Care to share?" The smirk on Olivia's face only becomes bigger when you shook your head. She pushed you further, wiggling her eyebrow suggestively. "Is it about anyone special?"

"No, why would you think that?" You lied, knowing that Olivia wasn't buying it. 

"You have this dreamy look in your eyes and you wouldn't stop staring at me," she emphasized on 'me', making your face flushed bright red. "Is there something on my face?"

You quickly shook your head, can't believe that she caught you staring at her. "No, you look as amazing as ever."

"Then why are you staring?" Olivia questioned, leaning across the table, bringer her face closer to yours. 

And cue the gay panic.

You looked at her helplessly, not wanting to admit that you're staring in hopes of not embarrassing yourself or losing a friend. For all you know, Olivia is straight and has no interest in you whatsoever. Just when you are about to make a mess out of everything and admit that you have a tiny crush on her, your fellow castmate, David tapped you on the shoulder. 

He smiled apologizingly at Olivia, who slumped back into her seat defeated. You frowned at her reaction but smile up at David. "Hey, what can I help you with?"