The Akatsuki (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I know what the gedo statue is going to be used for, but what exactly are you planning to do if you actually manage to get all of the tailed beasts."

"When I do get all of the tailed beasts, I will become its jinchuriki and wipe out the 5 great nations. Then I will build a new world from scratch, a world with peace."

"That sounds like a complete cliche, but hey, in those types of stories the hero always wins so it looks like I don't have anything to worry about."

"I wouldn't be so sure Naruto Uzumaki, after all, you have no idea how truly strong the ten-tailed demon is."

"Oh but you do, if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you know about the demon in the first place, I doubt I would find any history books on it even if I tried."

"Let's just say a little birdie told me."

"Do you have a name for this so-called birdie?"

"Yes but you don't need to know, at least right now you don't."

"Why are you giving away so much info, are you seriously that confident that you will succeed."

"Spilling a little info won't do any harm."

"That tone, is he seriously that confident. What exactly am I missing here? What is it that I'm not asking him?" I thought.

"Well, I think we have talked enough, the next time we meet I will be fully prepared to take that demon fox from inside you."

When he said that my blood began to boil. He had a lot of nerve calling Kurama a demon and to think he thought he was going to take him away from me. My anger rose and my eyes started to turn red.

"Kid, what are you going to do."

"I'm ending him, right here right now."

"Very well then."

"Your name was Nagato right, it would be stupid if I run away now and let you get fully prepared so I'm going to end you right now and find your original body."

"You can go ahead and try, " he says as he makes hand signs for a summoning jutsu.

Suddenly 5 people were standing beside him. They all had the rinnegan and those chakra rod piercings.

"Let's take this outside shall we, I don't want to mess anything up in here, " Pain said.

"Don't worry about that, once I defeat you I will make sure to destroy this place, " I reply.

...
As we walk outside the pain's started to get into position and I got into my own. Soon after the battle began.

"Summoning jutsu, " one of the Pain's called out.

A gigantic rhino started to run towards me. I activate the sage mode and catch him with my bare hands. I swing him around and sent him flying straight back towards the Pain's hoping to mess up their format. Before it reached them the rhino disappeared and a giant bird was summoned instead. As it came flying towards me, I jumped on its head and used my legs to smash it down to the ground. Then large dogs were summoned and I did a summoning jutsu of my own. Hence, I was now standing on top of Gamabunta's head.

"Chief boss, I need you to take care of those animals."

"You sure got yourself in a fickle this time, the Lord told me about your discoveries and said that I might be needed soon."

"Yeah but now isn't the time, can you do it."

"Are you doubting me boy, I am the Chief toad, of course I can."