part one: the start of something

It was a usual day in Fair city, a sunny Saturday, the clouds were out the sky was bright blue and the birds were singing. And all was well, let's see what's going on in the McCalister's house. 

"And why did you make this device again Tobey?" Becky asked furrowing her eyebrows 

"because I was bored and I needed something to pass the time," Tobey said looking at his nails clearly stating that he didn't care about the situation that was going on at all. 

"Well for starters it's dumb, and two it could potentially cause harm or at the very least something very weird to happen," Becky said. 

"What would be so wrong or dumb about a body-swapping and possibly gender-swapping machine," Tobey said. 

"Do you not hear yourself at the moment, that machine could be dangerous because if something happens then we could swap genders and bodies since you programmed that as well, so just hand it to me so I can destroy it and I won't tell your mother about this either," Becky said motioning her hand so that he could give her the device. 

"No, I will not because it's a good device and I want to cause mischief with it by making people swap bodies," Tobey said slowly starting to put the device behind xemself so Becky couldn't reach it. 

The two then began to fight over who would have the device. 

"Just let me have the device, I already told you I won't tell your mother about this but if you keep it then I will and I also will tell her about what you said about causing mischief in the city by making random people swap bodies and genders" Becky said trying to pry the machine out of his hands 

"No, I will not hand it to you why should I let you destroy the device that I worked hard on?" Tobey said trying not to let Becky pry it out of his hands. 

Eventually the fighting got to a point where either Tobey or Becky pressed a button and then... It happened.