Class Fight

When I walk into English literature the next morning, I remember I never actually painted  my nails. Because there's Taehyung, in his normal seat next to mine, sitting excitedly with a coffee in front of him, looking expectantly at my naked nails.

I smile sheepishly, sitting down next to the alpha.
"I forgot. After I hung up I went straight to bed. Sorry." I laugh nervously.

"Don't apologize." Taehyung reassures me. "You don't have to paint your nails to be pretty. And I'd rather have you talk to me all night than paint your nails anyways." Taehyung grins.
He hands me the coffee.

"Oh, yeah." I accept the coffee before grabbing the metal cup of lemonade from my bag. I hand it to Taehyung.

Taehyung yanks his phone from his pocket and takes  a picture, making my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.
"What'd you do that for?" I ask when Taehyung takes the cup.

"It's the first gift you've ever given me. I'm going to show my mom. And my grandchildren." Taehyung jokes.

I laugh shyly, looking away when Taehyung's gaze grows too heavy.
Instead I turn to face my desk, noticing the coffee.
"Oh, oppa, I forgot I can't have coffee today. I'm sorry, but thank you for getting me coffee." I try to hand it back to him, but he doesn't reach for the bottle.
"What's wrong? Are you sick? Are you lactose intolerant?" His face screws up in worry, so I quickly wave him off.

"No, I'm fine, just something alpha told me to do last night."

"He told you to reject my coffee?" Taehyung's jaw clenches, so I calm him down with a hand on his arm. His grin grows back, and he looks at me with his starry eyes again.

"No, silly alpha. I can only drink water today. I can't eat or drink anything else."

"What? Are you sure you're okay? Wait, did you say Jaebum won't allow you to eat today?" Taehyung's eyes narrow.

I sigh. "Yes, but don't make a big deal about it. I asked for a punishment, and he gave me one."

Students are trickling in the classroom now that class is about to start, so I take my hand off of his arm and take out my notebook.
Taehyung looks at me, his mouth set into a thin line. He doesn't say anything though, so I look away and ignore him watching me throughout the class period.

By the end of class he's angry, a lot angrier than when it began, so he waits for me to pack up and walks me to physiology before fuming off down the hall somewhere.

/-/-/-/-/

I don't know anyone in my physiology class, but Jaebum and Taehyung are in my math class, each seated on the opposite side of me, Taehyung on my left and Jaebum on my right.

Jaebum's acting out, being overly possessive when he knows Taehyung is watching. He keeps his hand on my thigh the whole period, kissing my neck multiple times after I turned my face away from his.

Taehyung's eyes flit between mine and the hand on my thigh. His eyes are strange, holding an emotion I've never seen on him before. I've seen him angry once or twice, but he's livid.
Jaebum's hand grows heavy on my thigh and I push it off.
He leans in, to either kiss me or reprimand me, but I stop him.
"Stop. Just stop. Stop being territorial. I'm trying to pay attention to Ms. Choi and you keep distracting me."

A few people turn at my voice, making me drop my head.
"Don't talk to me like that." Jaebum hisses.

"He can talk to you however he wants." Taehyung interrupts before I can apologize.

Jaebum's head snaps up. "Stay out of it, knothead. None of your business."

Taehyung is unbothered by the insult. "You don't own him. You can't even claim him, Mr. Scholarship. You have no right to talk to him like that."
I turn to Taehyung to try to settle him, but his eyes barely land on me before Jaebum shoots back at him.

"My omega likes when I talk to him like that, he's a kinky slut, didn't you know?" Jaebum quips.

I close my eyes and try to shrink into my soft sweater, trying to forget what he just said. I hate it when he says stuff like that.

Asshole. Taehyung wouldn't say that.

Taehyung pauses and his scent sours, probably seeing the effect Jaebum's words had on me.

"Do not call him that. Don't you see he's uncomfortable? If you have something to say wait until after class when the attention won't be on him."
Taehyung responds.

"The bitch can handle it. Don't tell me how to train my omega." Jaebum spits.

"The fuck did you just say?"
I open my eyes to see Taehyung's have gone red, his fists clenched as he struggles to stay in his seat.  "He's not your omega, and don't ever fucking call him that. You need to treat him how he deserves. You don't deserve him." Taehyung growls under his breath with a rumble that makes my legs go numb.

"I treat him better than he deserves, King Taehyung. What makes you think you know how to take care of an omega? Huh? You've never even fucked one." Jaebum bites back.

"Oppa..." I whine, trying to get Taehyung's attention before something really bad happens.

"Better than he deserves? Rich coming from someone who threw away his last three omegas when they got pregnant. Oh, sorry, they weren't your omegas, you wouldn't mate them either."

"Oppa!" I whisper again. Their voices are getting louder and people are turning to watch.
I throw my hand sanitizer at Taehyung, but he catches it without losing focus and continues arguing with Jaebum. His fingers are white, gripped tight around the bottle.

"Alpha." I turn to Jaebum, but he growls a 'shut up' at me.

"Oppa!" I'm burning up, almost everyone watching us and trying to get a good look at me, an omega stuck between two alphas.

If I leave everyone will watch me, so I tug on Taehyung's arm.
He finally notices and ignores Jaebum long enough for me to calm him down, rubbing his arm until he can see me again, his eyes fading back to brown.

"Jungkookie." Taehyung whispers. "I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean to draw so much attention to you. "
He glares at the people watching and they finally turn back around.

I wipe my eyes on my sleeve, and his eyes melt further, reaching up to stroke my face.

Jaebum reaches over and hits my back, making me release Taehyung and face forward again.

"Do not fucking hit him." Taehyung growls. He slowly hands me my hand sanitizer.

"Don't fucking touch him." Jaebum returns. He reaches forward and grabs the side of my chair, dragging me next to him.
Ms.Choi turns at the scraping noise.
"Is there a problem in the back?"

Jaebum smirks. "No."

She turns back around.
I keep my eyes forward the rest of the period, ignoring both alphas.
When the bell rings Taehyung pauses, but seeing Jaebum won't leave my side he walks out the door.
Jaebum watches me put up my stuff, wearing the same smirk.
He walks me all the way to my last class of the day, then turns around and heads the opposite direction of his own.

I'm going to keep updating about once a day until I run out of prewritten chapters. As I'm writing this, I have seven views in total.

What a perfect number.