Taken To The Basement

Willa arrived to her two story home. Georgeia was still unconscious. She dragged her sister in a hidden room in her basement she constructed. The room was looked with chains and a padlock no one knew the code to. No one knew about the basement. The walls were reinforced and soundproof. Also there were survalence cameras to keep track of Georgeia so she wouldn't escape. In the  cramp hidden room there was a pile of rope and chains. She took her sister and striped her down leaveing her I her bra and underwear in the cold. She tied her legs and feet with ropes and then attached heavy metal balls to her ropes on her feet. She handcuffed poor Georgeia to are reinforced steel bar nailed securely into the wall. Lastly, she blindfolded Georgeia and waited for her to wake up.

Meanwhile.....

Meanwhile willa gathered what she wanted to beat Georgeia with. She decided to torture her with a bat,led pipe,knife,wooden pole and a lighter. Willa waited eagerly for willa to wake up. She sat on the concrete floor eyeing her sister for any sign if movement. Finally her sister regained consciousness. " W why c can't I s see a anything " said Georgeia. Willa walked slowly towards gerogeia and removed the blindfold. " W willa"said Georgeia confused. " Yes it's me sister how was you nap" said willa in a calm voice. " W What did you do to me" said Georgeia about to cry. " You're paying a price slut," Willa said while swinging the bat hardly on her sisters torso. " Owwww!" her sister cried. Willa laughed while swinging the bat once again on her torso. " Help!" Shouted Georgeia. Willa said, " This place is sound proofed no one can hear you other than me." Willa took her Sharpened knife and pressed in into Georgeia's arm. Georgeia streaked. Willa laughed as her pressed the knife deeper in her flesh. Georgeia screamed, whimpered and begged willa to stop but willa lost every human cell in her body she was just left with a voice in her head telling her to hurt people badly. " Why sister why?" Asked Georgeia. Willa replied angrily " I was always there for you stopped you from getting bullied but when people excluded me you did nothing." "That was so long ago willa let me go I won't tell anyone," said Georgeia. Willa said," It's  to late." Finally willa pulled the knife out of her sister's flesh. She watched in excitement as blood gushed out of her sister. Willa took her lead pipe and swung it into Georgeia legs repeatedly. Bruises started to appear all over Georgeia legs. Willa stabbed her sister's arms with the knife. Willa then took out her lighter. She burned Georgeia. Then for a short while willa left. She came back with salt. In each one of Georgeia's cuts she filled then with salt. Georgeia screamed. Willa then took her wood pole and hit Georgeia leaving her with more bruises. Lastly willa knocked Georgeia out and left the room.