Thirteen

The two were talking to each other the whole day without noticing the time, Jennie was surprised when one of her employees asked her if he could end his shift already. Jennie nodded and excused herself to Jisoo so she could start balancing everything inside before closing the cafe. Jisoo watched as Jennie hurriedly walk back and forth in the counters. She chuckled while drinking her third cup of coffee today.

When Jennie was done she went straight to Jisoo and removed her apron signing "Sorry I didn't notice the time" Jisoo shook her head in response. "Aren't you going home yet?" Jisoo paused for a while. The memories of her two friends at the dorm haunting her again.

Jennie noticed it and immediately roamed her eyes below thinking of a way to stop the anxiety attack again "Hey, do you wanna watch a movie? I have new ones at my place" Jisoo looked up to her and smiled softly, before nodding.

They hopped in Jennie's car and drove home, both comfortable in silence. Once they escape the traffic, and the view became trees and low lights, Jennie opened the windows so the cold air would come in. Jisoo smiled, catching the wind with her face, her dimples became deeper, she raised her hand outside to feel the cold breeze of the evening. Jennie turned to her and smiled, Jisoo is a pleasant view, she thought.

The car went in the drive way and pulled over. Both of them signing and staring at each other. It was a nice ride. Jennie never thought that it would be nice having a companion while driving home from work. She wished Lisa would be at least there for her, in these kind of simple joyful things. She looked down, smiling sadly this time. Lucky Chaeyoung, she's with Lisa almost everyday. She wished she was at the girl's place.

Jisoo noticed Jennie's sudden change of reaction "You alright?" she asked.

Jennie nodded, she turned to Jisoo, her eyes glossy, but she was still smiling "Yeah" she said in a hoarse voice.

Of course Jisoo didn't believe her. She reached Jennie's shoulder and caressed it "What are you thinking?" she asked softly.

Jennie started pursing her lips, trying to stop herself from crying. She nodded again and bowed a little before starting "I— I miss her Jis"

When Jisoo heard this, her face frowned, her hand slowly leaving Jennie's shoulder, she signed as Jennie looked up to her confusedly. Why does Jisoo look mad all of a sudden?

After shoving her emotions away, Jisoo glared at Jennie, her expression serious, and eyes promising. She held Jennie's hand, gripping it "I'm sorry about Lisa, Jen" she leaned closer to Jennie's forehead and gave it a longing kiss. They both closed their eyes, feeling the moment before Jisoo pulled away and cupped her cheek.

"You'll be alright" she smiled reassuringly. Jennie nodded and smiled back.

They went inside the house. Jisoo dropped herself comfortably on the couch and signed. She's not physically tired but her emotions are. She stared at the TV yawning. Jennie didn't missed the other girl's action so she went to the closet and looked for a towel. She doesn't want Jisoo walking naked in her house again.

She threw the towel just above Jisoo's lap which made the latter surprised "Go take a bath now, I know you're already tired" Jisoo nodded and obliged.

Jennie took one of her favorite pair of pajama and settled it on the bed. She knew it'll fit Jisoo since they are almost the same size. She started stripping herself to prepare too, bending down, she took her under garments off when Jisoo suddenly went out of the shower. Jisoo automatically laughed when she saw Jennie's butt. Jennie turned around surprised and grabbed her towel up, covering her body. Jennie hissed and threw a light punch on Jisoo's arm.

"Now we're even" Jisoo chuckled as she walked towards the bed. She lifted the prepared PJs "This mine?" she asked.

"Yeah" Jennie said while turning around to the bathroom. She shut the door close and heaved a sign.

Jisoo wore the clothes and didn't bother to dry her hair anymore, she decided to lay in bed and rest for a bit while waiting for Jennie.

When Jennie was done with everything, she slipped beside Jisoo who was already snoring. She stared at the girl and chuckled which made Jisoo wake up. She immediately lifted her head for a while and dropped it again when she saw the lights are already turned off and Jennie was already by her side. "I thought we're watching movie?"

Jennie laughed "Seriously? Look at yourself" Jisoo signed and averted her eyes above. Jennie straightened herself and did the same. They were both staring at the fake stars "Do you think Lisa will eventually love stars?" she wonders.

Jisoo shook her head "I believe people would learn how to love things if they are all interested  on it from the very start" Jennie turned to Jisoo curiously. "If they force things to happen, it will eventually fall behind in the end" Jisoo turned to Jennie, both staring at each other's eyes.

"Why do people wish on a falling star if it's meant to fall anyway?" Jisoo asked. Jennie smiled, Jisoo's mind is amazing, she thought. She looked above again and signed. She was reminded of the forehead kiss earlier. She can't be any glad that Jisoo is with her.

"I guess you're right" she agreed, slowly sliding her hand to the other girl's. Jisoo released a little gasp and looked at her. But Jennie kept glaring above, her face soft, her hand warm. Jisoo released a slow sign and stared at the stars again. She turned her hand upside down and tangled their fingers together. Watching the fake stars.

Jisoo felt her heart racing little by little, she wished Jennie won't feel the cold sweat that her body might release any minute now. She was relieved when she heard Jennie snoring. She smiled as she stared at her.

Jennie woke up feeling the warmth of Jisoo's arm on her body, Jisoo was on her side hugging her like a pillow, she smiled and stared at the other girl who was still deep in sleep "You look like an angel when you're asleep" she whispered and giggled, not minding if Jisoo heard her or not. She saw herself observing Jisoo's features again, she can't stop appreciating the girl from her eyelashes down to her lips. Her heart suddenly started beating fast. She immediately averted her eyes from Jisoo's lips and looked up at the ceiling.

She lightly slapped herself "What the fuck are you thinking Jennie" she told herself.