-16

3RD PERSON POV

Yubin, Ari, Jay, Jungwon, Jake and Heesung were seated on the lounge.

Sunghoon was at his coaches office since he wanted to talk to him about something.

"Guys Sunghoon hyungs birthday is coming up. What should we do?" Jungwon ask.

"Hmm...he doesn't really like doing much for his birthday." Heesung says.

"Maybe we can just do a little surprise at the house?" Yubin suggest.

"Why don't we make it interesting and do maybe play with him a little." Jay smirks

"You're so mischievous. I like it." Jake winks.

"How about we pretend that we forgot his birthday and avoid him the whole day?" Yubin suggest.

"That sounds nice. Maybe with that he won't suspect a surprise." Ari says.

They all nod.

"Hey Ari when are you going to tell the boys you're dating Jake?" Yubin ask.

Everyone widen their eyes.

Yubin covers her mouth. She didn't realize she said it by accident.

"YOU'RE DATING JAKE????!" The boys except Jake say shocked.

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET A GIRL? AREN'T YOU IN LOVE WITH YOUR DOG???" Jay ask.

Jake rolls his eyes.

"Why is it so shocking that me and Jake are dating?" Ari ask.

"I don't know....he doesn't really seem like...well your type noona." Jungwon says eyeing Jake.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" Jake ask offended.

"Don't get us wrong Jake but....Aris seems more like a baddie bitch and well you're just not a baddie bitch." Jay says.

"Don't worry Pup I love you no matter what." Ari smiles at her boyfriend.

"Pup?" They all say except Jake and Ari.

The bell rang making the others go to their class.

"Hey Bin. My class is next to yours so I'll walk with you." Jake says.

Yubin nods.

The two walk to class.

"Bin?" Jake calls.

"Hm?" She ask.

"So I've been talking to my uncle the lawyer. He said he's happy to try and help you with your dad." Jake says.

Jake was very worried about Yubin. Him and Ari noticed Yubin getting more bruises. He asked his uncle to try and help out his friend.

"I really appreciate it but tell your uncle it's ok. I can manage." Yubin smiles.

"Bin, he can't keep hurting you like this. You don't deserve to go through all this." Jake says.

"I know but he's my dad." Yubin says.

"What kind of dad beats his daughter?" Jake sighs.

"Jake..." Yubin says.

"We're just worried. You know we're here. Especially Sunghoon. He needs to know." Jake says.