Dr Bright (short lime/lemon)

⚠️Warnings⚠️
Cringey since I'm not used to writing these at all ;(
Well its a lemon- or a lime? Idk
Sexual content 🤠
Very 16+ since I've given up on 18+
-----
ℹInfoℹ
you're part of the 05 Council, and you stay in a heavily guarded secret area of the facility with the rest of the 05's. Dr Bright comes there regularly to talk to and annoy everyone.
The reader is German for this because Germans are just- 😳 don't judge my preference ik people think the language is weird but sheesh
You will be known as 05-4 as this, your appearance is whatever you usually use ig 🤷‍♂️
I LITERALLY CANT WRITE LEMONS HELP IM TRYING NOT TO DIE SOMEONE SAVE ME
--------
Narrarator's POV
--------
Running a soft hand down the smaller male's back, he whispered into his ear.
"Well, how much do you want it?" In a slightly teasing tone.
"I-I know you're g-getting entertainment out of t-this, idio-"
Y/n was cut off by something entering him. "AH!" He unintentionally moaned loudly, causing Bright to clasp his hand over Y/n's mouth.
"We can't have you getting so loud just yet, can we?" He cooed, liking how vulnerable Y/n looked under him.
He took his hand back, not moving at all.
"W-well, you might a-as well move n-now since you're a-already-"
Bright cut Y/n off once more but with a soft 'shhh'.
"D-Don't you f-fucking 'shush' me!"
He said, German accent becoming increasingly obvious.
"Oh, how about I start moving then? Is that what you wanted?" Dr Bright said in a surprisingly seductive tone.
He leaned in closer and-
--------
05-6's POV
--------
To be honest, I was in a confusing situation. I had received a request from a scientist asking if scp-049 could be introduced to scp-079.
It seemed like a bad idea, yet a good one too. I felt like 05-4's input on the decision would be helpful.
I walked down the hallways, admiring some of the decorations that had been put up recently by 05-3. He must of been pretty bored. I opened a door, leading me to yet another hall. I knew 05-4's room was in this hall, I kept going until I heard something.
I continued to walk closer to his room until I heard something I didn't expect or want to hear today.. or ever.
It seemed to be a mix of Jack Bright's voice and moans which sounded like they could of came from 05-4. I froze, knowing what was going on almost instantly.
"Fuckin' hell." I said simply, turning around and walking back to my office.
Maybe asking 05-2 for help instead wouldn't be too bad.
--------
Sheesh alright then, only 503 words.
Better than nothing, I should be asleep by now
Thanks yet again to whoever decides to read/vote my book
Also go to sleep you exhausted horny fucks 🤡