Dick chuckled. "What gave it away?" He asked, climbing onto the bed as well and lying just across from her.

"Oh, I don't know, your laugh of triumph," Percy said sarcastically. Her eyes looked up and meet his and once again, Dick felt himself slowly drowning in its beautiful colors.

"You know me too well," His voice lowered a little and he leaned in, so he was looking down at Percy's beautiful face and bringing her closer and placed a kiss on her lips, tasting the sweetness again. He could get used to this.

"What did you and Wally talked about?" She asked once they separated.

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary," Dick said brushing it off. "But he did remind me something."

"Hm?"

Dick tugged away a strand of loose hair from Percy's face. "I know we confessed just last night and I didn't have the chance to ask you the important question."

"What is it?"

"Will you be mine?"

Percy's cheeks became red and her eyes widened, then a mischievous smirk found its way to her lips. "Hmm, let me think..." She was clearly having fun teasing him.

Dick's face grew dark.

"No hesitation allowed. It's a yes." He insisted and slammed his lips down on hers, surprising the girl. Dick felt Percy smiling into the kiss and he instantly relaxed.

"You know I would never say no to that..." Percy said once he let go of her again. "I've been looking forward to that since forever."

"So what are we now?"

"Partners in more than just crime?"

"Crime-fighting."

"Same thing."

Dick laughed and jumped off the bed. He walked over to where Percy was laying and offered her a hand to pull her up. "As much as I love to spend the day with you just laying on the bed and doing nothing, we still had a job to do."

"Should we tell the Team?" Percy asked when they got to the Batcave and changed into their suit.

"About us?" Dick asked, adjusting his mask. "Nah, they will figure it out on their own."

Percy looked troubled as she pulled up her hood and hid her braided hair beneath it. "Speaking of which...does Bruce know...?"

Dick smiled, putting down his utility belt and walking over to the daughter of Poseidon. He gently turned her around so she's facing him. "He does." He said simply.

"What?"

"Yeah, he had a chat with me last night just after you were asleep, I think. I'll spare you the detail, but the conclusion is that he knew we did come to this eventually, he just ask us to try not to make a big deal about this in the public."

Percy blinked then smiled, she relaxed ever so slightly under his touch. "Didn't know he found out about it so soon and be so calm about this."

"Hey, he's Batman," Dick said with a shrug. "Plus the guy was rarely fazed by anything." He placed a kiss on the girl's forehead.

"Now let's go, can't keep the others waiting."

"Why are we even going so early in the day? You know for a fact that we will be the first to arrive no matter what."

"Punctual is key."

...

Percy's POV

"What is going on here?" Percy asked out loud as she and Robin watched the Team all huddling together over the kitchen counter.