Broken trust and broken hearts

Your pov
FINALLY, it's Friday a day of no work or nothing. It's been a week since me and alberto been talking and now I have feelings for him and I'm sure he feels the same way since he holds my hand a lot and Giulia is like a sister to me and Luca. As I got done making a present for alberto, Luca, so I decided to go and get some ice cream. Until I bumped into Giulia "hey (y/n), I hear you're off for the rest of the weekend" she gave me a grin "yeah and I made you a little something," I dug in my pocket and took out a teal bracelet

She gasped and quickly tied it on her wrist, and quickly pulled me into a hug, "thank you so much, you're like a sister to me" she tightened her huge lifting me (your kinda Lucas height) "giulia, you're crushing me and my rib cage," I patted her s...

She gasped and quickly tied it on her wrist, and quickly pulled me into a hug, "thank you so much, you're like a sister to me" she tightened her huge lifting me (your kinda Lucas height) "giulia, you're crushing me and my rib cage," I patted her shoulder causing her to let go letting me breath "sorry heh" she rubbed her arm nervously "well have you seen alberto, I was gonna give him one and maybe.....confess to him" I whispered hiding my blush but apparently she noticed by her squealing like a fun girl "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM" she squealed again making me flinch a bit "yeah I guess so" I looked down thinking about how cute his smile. "Yeah I know where they are, follow me"

Alberto pov
"So you DO like (y/n)?" Luca asked digging in the sand as I swam around to certain spots for the perfect shell "well yeah but not in a friend way, at least that's what Massimo explained to me" I kept swimming to other spots in the sand "oh what did he say?" He looked under a rock but got snapped on the finger by a crab. "Yeah, he said the reason I've been protective and nervous around her is cause. I like like her" I explained until I finally found the perfect shell "hey Luca I found it to" I grabbed it and swam back to shore with Luca behind me "ok all we need to do is crack open these clams" I cracked my knuckles and we got to work "I know it's none of my business but. Why are we making this?" Luca handing me a pearl "it's for (y/n) and it has to be perfect" I grabbed a small chain and started adding the pearls "just like her" I mumbled as I started thinking about her smile, nice hair, and how cute her hiccups are I mean it's like hearing a puppy sneeze.....whats a puppy?

As soon as I got done with the gift it was perfect "here it is Luca, the perfect gift"

"Whoa" Luca came over and we stared at it for a while until suddenly I got hit in the head and the next thing I knew was that my lips crashed into Luca's lips

"Whoa" Luca came over and we stared at it for a while until suddenly I got hit in the head and the next thing I knew was that my lips crashed into Luca's lips. I heard a gasp and I turned to see (y/n) in tears as she watched in shock.

Your pov
"(Y/n) I can explain" alberto came over to me but I was too distracted and so hurt, I gave him my trust and kindness and this is how he repays me "(y/n)?" Before he could touch me I smacked his hand away from my face "don't touch me" I mumbled "(y/n) please let me explain" alberto begged, "EXPLAIN WHAT, HOW YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEART LIKE IT WAS SOME TOY!?" I exclaimed in anger as tears fell on my cheeks "MAYBE IF YOU'LL JUST LISTEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND" he exclaimed "OH, I think you mean LiE to me and make It all up" I snapped "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP *smack*

Your pov"(Y/n) I can explain" alberto came over to me but I was too distracted and so hurt, I gave him my trust and kindness and this is how he repays me "(y/n)?" Before he could touch me I smacked his hand away from my face "don't touch me" I mum...

(You and alberto arguing before he slapped you)
With that, I held my cheek feeling a sharp pain on it, I look up at alberto but all I could see was my father in front of me with pure anger and hatred. I teared up even more soon realizing his anger reminded me of my dad

Alberto pov
As I realized what I did I gasped and so did the others " (y/n) please I'm so so sorry i-i didn't" I teared up as I watched her run away in tears sobbing. This is all my fault if I didn't have anger issues none of this would've happened. "Alberto? are you ok?" Giulia and Luca touched my shoulder but I backed away from their touch "it's all my fault...I hurt her" I mumbled as tears streamed down my cheeks and I leaped into the water and swam off clutching the necklace to my chest.

But little did they know. Someone caused that incident but who, we shall find out in the next chapter.