12.

! WARNING ! 

This chapter contains smut.

After a nice day exploring the island the Avengers are sitting around a bonfire besides the ocean and casually talking. Y/N is sitting with Loki as they're both wrapped in one blanked sitting close next each other.

Loki's hand slowly slithered down Y/Ns side till he reached her thigh. Y/N pushed Loki's hand off but he placed it back.  

"I'm going to bed." Y/N says as she stands up all of a sudden and starts walking to her cabin. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight?" Tony says confused.

Loki watches Y/N walk away. 

Everyone kept looking at her till she disappeared in the distance. The Avengers went back to their conversations ignoring the fact that Loki left to go after Y/N. 

Loki got to the cabins and saw Y/N sitting on the footbridge with her foot in the water. As he walks towards her without her noticing, he hears that she's singing a song to herself that goes like this :

"Chiquitita, you and I know

How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving
You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving.

Chiquitita, you and I cry
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more like you did before

Sing a new song, Chiquitita."

(It's the chorus if anyone wants to listen to the song.)

"What are you singing?" Loki asks her as he sits down beside her.

"Oh, It's a song called Chiquitita By ABBA. One of my favourite songs." Y/N says as she gets a little scared by Loki.

"Sorry if I scared you," He looks at her, "And you sing beautiful." He smiles.

"It's ok, and thank you." She blushes a little as she looks back at the ocean that's glowing blue in the dark night.

"What does chiquitita mean?" Loki looks at her a little confused.

"I don't know but I think it's something like "little one"? I really don't know." She chuckles. Loki laughs along with her.

Both of them sit there for a while talking.

'Wait, I'm gonna take a jacket from my cabin, it's starting to get kind of cold." She says as she stands up and walks to her cabin.

Loki follows her without her knowing. As she goes in her cabin and puts on a jacket, Loki comes in. She turns around and gets scared by him.

"Fucking shit, Loki you've got to stop doing that!" She chuckles.

"Sorry." He says as he walks up to her, gently grabs her waist and pulls her in a kiss. 

"Loki, I-" Y/N stutters as she pools away.

"I- I apologize, if you don't want to it's ok." He steps away from her.

"Nah, screw this." She pulls Loki back into a kiss.

They made out as Y/N's sitting on the table and Loki's in between her legs. Loki takes off her jacket and her t-shirt leaving her just in her bra and trousers. He slowly moved down to her neck. Leaving many marks. Y/N grabbed Loki's hair while moaning. She had never experienced this so she was excited. Loki picked her up gently and teleported them to his room. Y/N started to unbutton Loki's shirt. While she was doing that Loki gently laid Y/N on the bed. Y/N has successfully unbuttoned Loki's shirt and took it off. Loki used this as a moment to unclasp her bra and take it off. The only things keeping them from having a bliss are the pants. So Loki magics the clothing away.

Loki gave one last kiss before flipping Y/N onto her stomach. Loki looked at the marvelous woman he had in front of him. He gently rubbed circles onto her back. His hand slowly going lower to her ass before spanking it. Y/N released a moan that was music to Loki's ears. This is something he has been longing to do since the day he saw her, and now, now he's able to do it. Loki props Y/N on her hands and knees. Gently Loki puts his tip to her entrance. Y/N released a breathless moan at the feeling. Slowly she could feel Loki moving into her. It was painful at first but slowly she felt pleasure. Loki slowly started moving in and out. After hearing you're moans of pleasure he started moving quicker. It was like you were both in heaven. The sound of moans and skin slapping was the only thing you could hear in his room.

Your sweaty bodies were touching. Your moans were mixing. The odor of sex was lingering in the air of the room. When he brushed your G-spot you almost screamed. Loki saw your reaction and so started moving faster. Every thrust met your G-spot. You felt a knot forming in your stomach. Loki's pace never faltered and soon enough with a loud moan/scream you came undone. Loki didn't stop until he pulled out and cummed on your back. You were both breathless and slightly tired.

Loki laid don't next to you covering both of you're bodies with a blanket. He pulled you close and whispered in your ear :

"You're heaven Chiquitita."

A/N : With this chapter comes great responsibility and great credit, to my dear friend Pure_Blood_000