~7~

I created a Spotify playlist with Lilith's songs on her CD, in case you're curious what songs are on there. I'm going to post it on my account as well, for smartphone users.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3cXfmKueJqzgKiLtKQGkRN?si=4ZudRCcNR9SwFH9VlDzrPA&utm_source=native-share-menu&dl_branch=1

com/playlist/3cXfmKueJqzgKiLtKQGkRN?si=4ZudRCcNR9SwFH9VlDzrPA&utm_source=native-share-menu&dl_branch=1

P.S. The picture above is supposed to show you how Lilith's powers work.

_________________________

A week later, I was greeted by screams. Apparently, Phoebe got asked out by a so-called Cole Campbell. Who in God's name would willingly go out with someone as annoying as Phoebe? Well, I definitely wouldn't.
After Phoebe told everyone that his whole family would be coming over for dinner tomorrow, the mood changed suddenly. Max wasn't happy about the fact that Dad could lift the no non-supes rule. Dad had first decided that Phoebe should cancel the visit, so Max wanted to give him a high five, but got let down. They're not only bad parents to me, but they're also bad parents to Max. I think he's either not fully aware of it, or he ignores it and just lives with it. Well, at least they're not neglecting him.
Eventually, Mum persuaded Dad that the dinner would take place. Phoebe did the same thing Max did, except Dad didn't let her down. They certainly don't have favorites. Not at all.
Since nothing else happened in the house, I decided to get a portable CD player so that I could listen to the CD Max was making for me. The fact that I don't have any money couldn't bother me less. If I want something, I just get it. I know stealing is illegal, but as far as I'm concerned, so is neglecting your child.
I went to the nearest shop and turned myself invisible. Not that anyone would notice me going into the store. The problem is more the alarm that will start when I'm walking out of the store without paying. And the fact that I would be caught on camera. So I went to the aisle with the CD players and took a black portable one. As soon as I touched it, it became invisible. Going back to the exit, I waited 'till someone went through the door and went through next to that person so that it would seem like this person activated the alarm. While the person next to me had to go through all the trouble of getting searched, I went outside and walked a few miles before turning visible, opening the player, and throwing away the empty package.
When I got home, I went straight to Max's lair. I took the stairs because I didn't know if Max was lying or sitting on his bed. As it turned out, he was actually at his desk working on his computer. When he heard someone coming downstairs, he turned his head towards me. 'Where did you go? You missed dinner' I showed him the CD player in my hands and said: 'I got this so that I'm able to listen to the CD you're making' Colosso got excited when he saw the player. 'Did you steal that?' Now Max looked at me and expected an answer as well. I just shrugged and said 'Wasn't my first time' I turned around to go because I didn't feel like explaining anything to anyone. 'Wait' Max handed me the CD he made me, whereupon I thanked him and put it in the switched-off player. 'You wanna help ruining Phoebe's dinner tomorrow?', Max asked with enthusiasm. 'Nah. I won't be there anyway. I just go on a walk and listen to this' I pointed to the CD. 'Alright. Don't be gone too long. Good night' He kissed me on my head before I went upstairs.
He didn't try to make me go to that dinner because we both knew that no one would notice my missing anyway.