Part 2: school...

The last 3 days have been hard. The school stuff not really but a lot of people. Haha and a lot of pictures. Which is kinda weird because I haven't done anything you know. "Grace?" Oh sh!t my mind was somewhere else. Ehmm "partly correct." "And which part is correct?" "Well the report it self is good, but he writes a lot of his own opinion." "If you look at it that way your answer is correct." "Thank god" i said quietly to myself. A couple minutes after the schoolbell rang so I packed my stuff and I'm now finding a place to sit for lunch. "Hey Grace!" "Oh hello!" "Do you want to sit with me? I saw you haven't found a place to sit yet." "Ehm yes sure!" We sat down and I ate my lunch. "Is that only what your having?" "What do you mean, a sandwich?" "Yes, aren't you famous or something, don't you have food delivered?" "No, haha I am a normal person." "Oke? But you know this is so fun!" Yeah it's really not, but I'm not gonna say that in her face. So I just nodded. She continued "No but really, you know what we should do? We should hang out. Yeah that's a great idea." "Well actually I have a lot of homework of homework to do." "Yes me to! We should do that together! What do you say, your house?" "I'm sorry I can't." "Why not?" "I just-" omg I really don't know what to say, help me! Oh god. "Ehm I have to go to the bathroom, sorry." And I walked away. "Grace!" "Hi Grace." "Aniston" "hi!" I said and I waved. I heard people say. "You don't know her? That's Grace Aniston. Like in Jennifer Aniston??" "Ohhh from friends" "yeah" "OMG" I think that people sometimes forget I have ears. But I kept smiling took some pics and I arrived at the bathroom just to have some rest. After a while of doing nothing I walked to the sink. "Heyy, you alright?" "Oh yeah I'm fine!" "Are you sure?" "Yeah definitely! What's your name?" "My name is Clair! Yours?" "Oh ehm it's Grace." Didn't expect that one, haha. The bell rang. "Do you want to hang out after school?" "Oh, well ehm I-" "you don't have to of course, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." "Oh no that's not it, but I... have to ask my mom. When is your last lesson?" "I have 3" "oh I have 2, I'll text you. What's your number?" Oh god I hope this isn't a wrong decision. "Here scan this." "Oke great I'll text you!" "Oke Baye." While I walked to class my mind was everywhere. I mean if she doesn't know me, should I fake who I am. Or does she know me and is planned to leak my number for everyone in school. I haven't thought this tru!!!! I have to call my mom. I'll just ask if I can go to the bathroom in class.
Alright now finally am I out of the classroom. So let's call mom.
"Hey mom."
"Hey, what's wrong."
"Well not much, but can I hang out with a girl from school?"
"Oh ehm are you sure? I mean I can't forbid you to hang out with people. But are you sure she's not using you or something like that?"
"No I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a clue who I am. But by the way. She later done with school so I can come home first and then the cab can take me to her house and pick me up, so you're sure I arrive and come home safely." "Ehm yeah sure alright. I'll see you in 2 hours."
"Baye, I love you."
"Love you to."
And I hung up.