𝐱𝐢.Aboard the Hogwarts Express

CHAPTER 11,
Adventures Aboard
the Hogwarts Express
──────────
june, 1992

   MIKAELA WILL MISS HOGWARTS over the summer.

   Although she will have the opportunity to occasionally take a walk from Hogsmeade and look at the castle from a distance, she'll still miss being inside the castle and experiencing the school life.

   Which is strange of sorts, knowing that as of right now, Dumbledore is knowingly putting children in danger. And in a sense, Mikaela is scared of what next year might bring. Harry Potter being in a near-death situation again? Probably.

   The four Slytherins pack their things quite swiftly, using charms to put all their belongings into the trunks neatly. Natalie then has to take care of Vermin, putting the rabbit in a portable cage.

   Mikaela hides the copy of Quidditch Through the Ages into her backpack, as that is the only thing she's taking into a compartment or wherever the girls are going to sit, while their trunks are going into the truck.

   She hasn't got a chance to give the book to Harry during the end of the year feast, which he was barely allowed to attend. Mostly because she had sat with the Slytherins at her table, and she was too furious to even think of talking to any Gryffindor.

   She had been so angry that she even lost control of her legilimency and heard other people's thoughts, feeling like her head would explode with the influx of different thoughts at once.

   The ecstatic Gryffindors, pissed Slytherins, shocked Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs who could barely deal with the unfairness of the situation.

   During the feast, Dumbledore became all of Slytherin students' common enemy, as he awarded Gryffindor with one hundred and seventy points for going through something that he had deliberately let Harry and his friends go through. When it was most likely his job to do so.

   Mikaela wasn't angry just because Slytherin lost the House Cup - which they haven't lost in the past six years - she also had beef with the headmaster. (And he doesn't even know.)

   Though, nobody could ever top the hate she feels toward their Potions professor.

   Natalie managed to make the day better for Slytherins, as she proceeded with her prank. She turned the Great Hall into a meadow and the goblets and plates into multi-coloured rabbits. Except for Gryffindor table, whose goblets and plates turned into rats and toads.

   There was a lot of screaming involved. And as much as McGonagall and Flitwick wanted to be angry with the Slytherin prankster, they had to admit that the Transfiguration and Charms skill of the prank was admirable. If only she had shown that skill in classes, too, they'd said.