6

"Denki no-"

"Bro you can't just escape the question by short-circuiting yourself. Come on, dude. It's not like you'll be affected by the zap anyway." Kirishima said, sighed and pat Kaminari's back. "How'd you know I was going to do that?" Denki asked, disappointed his one-way ticket to escape answering Eijiro's question didn't suffice for his situation.

"You're fucking predictable. Now answer shithair's question, I'm fucking sleepy." Bakugo complained and laid his head on Mina's shoulder. Shoto sulked, wishing Katsuki would rest his head on his shoulder instead.

But Shoto being Shoto, he wasn't going without a fight so he stole the blond from Mina's shoulder and rest the spiky-haired male on his. Katsuki was irritated but too sleepy to argue so he just let it be.

Well, that was until Hitoshi decided to "grab a snack" and he "accidentally" pushed Katsuki away from Shoto, earning a glare from both the half and half and the blond. Shinso apologized to Katsuki and offered to massage his head for a few minutes to which Bakugo agreed to.

Now back to our powerbank boy.

"So, bro, I'll ask again. I've been hearing some rumors that we like the same person. Is this true?" Eijiro asked, in a rather serious
tone, which caught everyone's attention.

"Yeah. I do." Denki answered, earning a green lumination from the machine. "Sorry, dude. I didn't know you liked him too before you answered earlier."

"It's fine, bro! We're still buddies! What are you so gloomy about? Just...

may the best man win."