🏳️‍🌈Feeling Different🏳️‍🌈

Start from the beginning

"OOO!! I'm making bisexual pancakes!" Thor exclaims, and begins to get out ingredients.  You giggle, and Loki gives a small smirk.

~time skip~
Breakfast was over, and you and Loki were going to go out.  Just a little shopping date, but you were pretty excited.

"Can I come in darling?" Loki asks from the other side of the door, with a small knock.

"Yep!" you call in reply.  The door opens, and Loki freezes, as he watches you apply your makeup.  You turn to look at him, setting down your mascara before, going over to wrap your arms around his neck.

"Is something wrong?" you question tilting your head at him.  Loki quickly clears his throat, planting a kiss to your forehead.

"No, no nothing at all my rose," he replies quickly, moving to go sit on the bathroom counter.  You could tell he was lying, but decided to not push your limits.  You continue to apply your mascara before, moving on to a light gloss.  Just out of the corner of your eye you could notice Loki watching your every movement very carefully.  You set down your gloss again and move over to him.

"Please, tell me what's wrong?" you beg, moving between his legs, so you can wrap your arms around his torso.  Loki heaves a sigh, and shakes his head.

"It is too... too confusing and weird to explain Y/n," he says, and you roll your eyes.

"Loki I think this tower is far past weird.  Wanda is dating a robot, your brother made us pride flag pancakes, the Avengers tower has a big huge Pride flag waving outside - "

"Wait really?!"

"Yes, and Tony wants to paint the windows so they look like a pride flag."

"Oh my."

"Yep.  And I'm dating a bisexual thousand year old God of Mischief from Asgard.  I'm pretty sure we're way past weird.  So please tell me what's going on?" you beg, lacing your fingers into his.  Loki heaves yet another sigh.

"I-I... could I please try some of that... that stuff you put on your eyes?" Loki asks. You furrow your brows.

"Mascara?"

"Y-yes," he stutters, seeming terribly nervous.  You smile brightly.

"Of course!! Here, do you want me to show you how to put it on or I could just put it on for you?" you ask, grabbing the tube.  Loki blinks a few times in shock.

"Y-you do not think it is  w-weird I would like to try makeup?" he asks and you scoff with a shake of your head.

"Um... c-could you put it on for me please?" he stutters, cheeks growing red.  You giggle and nod, climbing onto the counter.

"Here, look at me," you instruct.  Loki turns his body towards you.  You pull the mascara out of the tube.

"Okay, look up for me," you say.  Loki rolls his eyes upward, and you stroke the mascara on his already long lashes.  You smile, biting your lip, somehow the look making him look that much more handsome.  You smile at him blushing just a bit.

"What?" Loki questions, eyes filled with worry, and you laugh.

"Nothing.  You just look... you look pretty," you say, trying out the new term.  Loki's cheeks burn bright pink, and you try your hardest not to smile, as you apply the rest of the mascara. 

"There!  How do you like it?" you ask.  Loki hops off the counter and you follow suit, wrapping your arms around him from the back, and tucking your head under his arm.  He tilts his head in the mirror a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.