15.

Third Person POV

"Gulf lets go. We have to attend Lisa's gallery inauguration too"

But Gulf wasnt saying anything. He was hurt. He just nodded his head."hmm"

Mew didnt understand ' What happened to him suddenly'

It was not very far. It was really huge gallery.

"woah...Lisa has done really well...look at that...wow"
Gulf could see how astonished Mew was.

"Meeeoooow" he heard someone called.... He saw beautiful Lady in White sexy gown.

"Oh My God Lisaa Pisaa.." Mew went and hugged her.

"How are you?"

"Well...good... Damn you look so gorgeous"

"Thankyou.. You are no less Meow"
Gulf could see the closeness. He was bit pissed.

"Oh..Lisa this is Gulf Kanawut, my friend"

"Hello Gulf" She extended her hand.

"Hello Lisa...Your gallery is amazing"

"Meoow...Let me show you around" She quickly held Mew's hand and pulled him.

"Come....Gulf" Mew said.

They were seeing the gallery...Mew was praising her so much.
They both were walking close to each other.

And Gulf, well he was getting anxious, envious, hatred. He couldnt understand though.
In past few months he had heard Mew only praising him. And now it was like someone was hitting arrows on his heart one by one.  He walking behind them observing Mew.

"Gulf...You know...this picture, I specially dedicated to Meow" Lisa said pointing to a picture.

It was Photo of two kids holding hands while swinging in a playground.

"oh..umm..why?"

"Well Gulf...I and Lisa used to play together in Bangkok. But then she shifted here." Mew explained.

"Woah Meow I didnt know you could understand depth of this photo" Lisa said.

"Lisa Pisaa...I know you very well"

They were lost in discussing about childhood stories.

'Childhood lovers..hmm' that was enough to breakdown Gulf...

He decided to go out of the gallery.
"Umm...Mew...I..Have something urgent. I have to go" he lied.

"Hey Gulf...stay na." Lisa said

"Lisa..Im sorry. But its really urgent." he was controlling his tears now.

Mew could feel Gulf was not ok. Something was bothering him.

"Gulf...okay. give me 2minutes. Then we'll leave."

"No Meoow...you should atleast stay. We have met after so long" Lisa said holding his hand again.

Gulf saw that. "Um...Mew..You stay. It was nice meeting you Lisa"

He quickly turned towards door before his tears could fell.

He started walking, without knowing where in which direction he was walking.
Tears were rolling down...he could understand his feelings well.

'i wish you to be happy with her.'

It was when he realised he was near the Brooklyn Bridge. There were very less passerby as it was late...

 There were very less passerby as it was late

He countinued walking on walkway. Reminiscing the moments with Mew. The first time he saw him...first kiss they shared. Then second time kiss in cabin, going for lunch together, how Mew supported him in meeting...everything...bit by bit.

Tears were rolling down. It was really hurting him.

Until when,

Someone pulled his hand from back...he was surprised... And quickly turned to see...

"M...Mew"
Mew was breathing fast like he came running some marathon.

"wh...why...did you....ran...away?" his breathing was still fast.

"I-I didnt...I had some work" Gulf lied again.

"Dont lie to me Gulf...I could see something is bothering you." Mew saw tears on his face.."You were crying Gulf...what happened..tell me Gulf"

Gulf quickly wiped off his tears.."wh-what? No! There was dust in my eye"

"Yeah..Right? Until when you are planning to lie?"

"I-Im not lying. You please go back. Lisa would feel bad" he pulled off his hand... And turned back.

"No...Im not going until you tell me what is wrong?" Mew again held his hand.

"Nothing Mew.. Go back please"

"no...Please tell me Gulf...I can see..please"

"please go" Gulf was loosing himself now.

"Im not going anywhere.. Tell me now"

"FINE ! I WAS JEALOUS OKAY. I WAS JEALOUS" He turned with teary eyes.

"Je-jealous?" Mew was shocked.

"Yes...I was Jealous...happy? Now please go back!"

"No...whom you were jealous from? You liked Lisa? You like her Gulf?" Mew was breaking bit

Now it was Gulf's to get surprised listening to him..."Wh-what? Are you mad? I was jealous of her because you were so close to her..because I like you..but because you like her.. It was hurting me to see you with her so happy.."

"wh-what? You....like me?"

"Yes Mew...I like you...but I know you like her... But thats okay Mew..I know...she is really pretty...Im happy for you Mew.."He turned back and started walking...

And felt a sudden pull and his lips was touched again by something soft...

Something he wanted to feel again..
Mew kissed him. His eyes were wide open.

"Idiot....I like you too.."

And Brooklyn Bridge became the witness of their confession!
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Do y'all like the confession???
let me know!