Anirudh injured🤕🤕

She was crying continously. How could her dugga ma do this to her??? She then decided to check the list once but then she did not have the courage to go. So she asked the hostel official to go and check the name of Anirudh Roy Chaudhary once. She agreed. Bondita was not able to control herself. What if it was true?? How would she live without her pati babu? She was continously crying. After some time, the official came.

Bondita:- Kya hua sister? Hai vahan mere pati babu ka naam?

Sister:- Haan!
It was like a dagger in bondita's heart. She became still like a stone.

Sister:- Unka naam hai vahan, lekin mrit logon mein nahi...ghayal logon mein. Jis aadmi ka naam humne suna tha veh Anirudh RC nahi balki Anirudh Deshmukh tha.

Bondita:- Kya?? Sach mein sister? ( She jumped out of happiness.) Aap sach keh rahi hai na? (She ran to check it. She was soo happy like she got her life back.) Sister, baaki log kahan hai? Jo ghayal hue the? Mughe milna hai apne pati babu se. Main kisi se pooch ke aati hoon. 

She inquired and got to know that the accident happened near the next station and all the injured were brought here and admitted to a hospital nearby. She went to the hospital and asked the receptionist.

Bondita:- Yahan jo log  train haadse ke baad aaye hain, vo kahan hai sab?

Receptionist:- Ji aapko kisse milna hai?

Bondita:- Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

Receptionist:- (Checked her list.) Ji, vo kamra na 20 mein hai. Aap unse mil sakti hain. 

Bondita:- Thankyou. 

She found the room and ran inside it. Anirudh was lying there unconscious. He had some severe injuries on his hand and leg. Bondita cried seeing him that condition. She ran to him and held his hand.

Bondita:- PATI BABU!!!! Yeh kya hogaya aapko? Itni chot lagi hai. Uthiye na.  Aise behosh rahenge to main aapko kaise dekh paaungi. Uthiye na😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Doctor:- Aap kon? Aap inke ghar se aayi hain?

Bondita:- Ji doctor. Inhe kab tak hosh aaega? 

Doctor:- Dekhiye, chot kaafi gehri hai. 2-3 ghante lag jaaenge yaan shayad usse bhi zyada. Lekin yeh bilkul theek ho jaaenge. Aap chinta mat kijiye.

Bondita:- Dhanyawaad doctor. ( To anirudh) Aap theek ho jaaenge jaldi. Main hoon na yahan aapke saath. Aur haan, mughe KSJ ji ko khabar karni hogi. Unka yahan hona bahut zaroori hai. 

She went to the phone booth and called at the RC haveli. KSJ picked it up.

KSJ:- Hello. 

Bondita:- Kaka sasurji, main bondita. Vo pati babu.....(she tells the whole story.) To aap aa jaiye yahan par.

KSJ:- Hey durga maa, kya hogya hamare anirudh ko? Vo theek to hai na beta?

Bondita:- Unki chot kaafi gehri hai, doctor ne bola hai 2-3 ghante mein hosh aa jaaega.

KSJ:- Tum chinta mat karo beta, ham abhi nikal rahe hain. Tum konse haspatal mein ho?

Bondita:- Siliguri hospital mein. Rail station ke paas mein hi hai. 

KSJ:- Theek hai ham aa rahe hain. (Call disconnected.)

Bondita then went back to Anirudh and held his hand.  
Bondita:- Kaash kal aapko maine zidd karke rok liya hota thodi der to yeh naubat nahi aati. Aapko aise dekha nahi jaa raha hai pati babu. Uthiye na🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭

After 2 hours, KSJ and bihari came and saw bondita holding his hand and crying.

KSJ:- Bondita!!!!!

Bondita:- KSJ, (she touched his feet) dekhiye na....inhe kahiye na jaldi uth jaayein.

KSJ carressed anirudh's head.
KSJ:- Chinta mat karo bondita, theek ho jaaega anirudh.

Now, it was evening. Anirudh was still unconscious. Doctor said they have given a medicine and he will regain his consciousness by the next day.

KSJ:- Bondita, tum jaao. Raat ko yahan rukne ki zarurat nahi hai. Ham hai na anirudh ke saath.

Bondita:- Nahi KSJ, main kaise jaa sakti hoon. Mughe rehne dijiye idhar. Jab pati babu ko hosh aaega tab mughe to yahan hona padega.

KSJ:- Achcha ek kaam karte hain. Abhi tum jaao, kal subah hum khud bhejdenge bihari ko tumhe lene ke liye.

Bondita:- Par...

KSJ:- SHOTTI!!!!!

Bondita:- Theek hai KSJ.

She goes back to the hostel and KSJ and bihari stays back with Anirudh. Bondita could not sleep the whole night.

So, that is it for today guys. I hope you all like it. Do let me know in the comments section. 👇👇👇And yes, a humble request to all the silent readers, please leave a vote after reading. And if there is something that stopped you from voting, comment it down. I hope you understand. The next part will be  uploaded soon. Till then stay tuned!

Thankyou❤❤❤❤