Finally, conscious and realizing what situation he was in, Bakugo pushed Ahiru off his bed out of instinct.

"W-what..." He couldn't continue his sentence as his voice cracks. Tears ran down his cheeks as he tried to recover from his nightmare.

"H-hey...It's okay..."

She stood up from the floor and returned to hugging him, cradling his vulnerable figure.

That night, In Katsuki's dream was him in the battlefield. He and his fellow classmates, who were now pro heroes in that dream, was all bruised and battered as they faced countless powerful villains.

In that dream, he was number one.

And Everyone was relying on him.

He had to make a decision and save everyone.

So he did.

He did make a decision...

A rational one that ended up causing the lives of many, even his parents'.

The image of his mom leaning on a wall with a big wound on her abdomen would forever haunt him.

He may call her an old hag and yell at her, but she's still his mom no matter what. He may not be showy but he loves her.

Ahiru stayed by his side till he fell back to sleep. She soon left right after that.

.

.

.

The next morning, Ahiru treated him like nothing happened that night.

Bakugo was weary that the others might hear of this. Right after school, he went to go see her.

Ahiru was in the garden, tending to her crops. "Oi." The male calls out.

"Just a minute. Your gonna grow into a big boi, I'm sure of it." She says to the tomato plant.

Standing up and dusting her pants, she turns to Katsuki. "What is it?"

"You better not say a word about what happened, ya got that?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, trying to sound innocent. To be honest, she thought that he was too caught up from his nightmare that he would've forgotten about it so she didn't even try to remember.

Bakugo's patience grew thin, "Don't act stupid, idiot. I'm talking about what happened last night. If I ever knew that you told anyone about it, I'm sure as hell I'm gonna kill you..." he scowled.

Ahiru just walked to the table by the door, motioning him to come closer. "Want some tea?"

"Don't try to change the topic!"