Her favorite photo was this one :D

[I found the photo from Pinterest and it's not mine :)]

She stared at the photo with longing eyes. "I've always wondered what it's like to have parents..." She mumbled.

Crimson eyes glared at the frown on her face. Pulling her down the bed, Katsuki started tickling her side. "Stop. Being. Sad. Dumbass."

Ahiru laughed and yelled for him to stop, kicking her legs around. She falls of the bed with a snort and tried to escape.

"No. No. Enough, I can't breathe." She pants, clutching her stomach. "Okay, no more being sad." She says in defeat.

Bakugo smirked and placed the album back on the shelf before going back to bed. It was nearly his bedtime and sadly, Ahiru needed to go back before Aizawa gives her an earful lot of scolding.

They stared at each other, silence lingering for a minute.

Ahiru grinned. Bakugo doesn't like the idea of that. Without sparing a second, she jumped on the male. Katsuki wheezed as all the air was squeezed out of his lungs.

"Don't. Do that." He said in between coughs. After sharing an embrace for a few good minutes, they both got up and headed downstairs.

Ahiru hugged them goodbye with Bakugo walking her back to the teachers' dorms.

Now that she home, Bakugo thought back to the day that resulted to their present friendship.

.

.

.

(Flashback)

Ahiru came by Shoji's room to pick up notes from the class that she missed. As she walked to the elevator, she heard muffled noises from the end of the hall, which happened to be Bakugo's room.

She approaches the room and the noise grew louder. Ahiru soon realized that the noise was a cry of distress.

Opening the door that was surprisingly unlocked, she entered the room in worry.

There laid Bakugo, sweating and whimpering in his sleep. His cries escalated and grew louder.

"NO! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T! DON'T KILL THEM!"

He shot up and crawled to the foot of his bed. He was reaching his hands out as if there was someone across the room in front of him.

"B-bakugo! Stop! Its okay! Its okay!" She rushed to his side and cupped his face hoping to calm him down. Tears cascades from his dull opened eyes as he panted.

"Don't kill them..." his voice cracked as he weakly fell in her arms.

"Hey, take a deep breath. Listen to my heartbeat." He stayed in her embrace for a few while till he calmed down.