The Deal Is On! PT. 2

Leila walks into her father’s office while he’s not present and grabs the hand mirror. She tells the parents that Nora and her friends aren’t going to get the heirloom back before they could get to the shadow seas. Leila left with a sinister giggle, leaving the trapped parents worried in fear.

Driving close to the county line, Nora and her friends stopped by a nearby gas station for some gas. The gas owners joke about wanting a ‘kids size’, due to Nora and her friends driving a kid’s vehicle. Apple finds the gas owners' jokes offensive, while Nora states they’re ‘mature kids’ and claims that they’re going to the shadow seas for an important mission. The gas owners were shocked, but also joked to respect the dead, meaning the four young cups. The gas owners told the kids they wouldn’t last 10 seconds over the county line, and Nora doubts it. Driving over the line for 12 seconds, a yeti punk told the kids to get out of the car and drove off with it. Nora and her friends realize that they lasted 12 seconds and begin laughing at the gas owners, who are dumbfounded by their idiocy, as they continue on foot.

Meanwhile, Nora and her friends' families are all together in cala maria’s home. Waiting for their children to come back home safe. Cala maria was only a little concerned for the kids, but understood they’re reason to go. Mac was pacing back and forth lost in thought. Blind specter is in the corner of the room shaking.

Saoirse’s little sister Shelly peaked at her mom and the other adults in the house. Shelly and her siblings were all in one room, Jake and Amber were here with them. Cascade tried to leave the room when her brother Dylan stopped her. All the children can do is wait for Nora, saoirse, edwin and apple to return.

The casino was closed for tonight, and all the employees talked about the recent incident of the four young cups. King dice only listens rather than engaging into the conversation. The employees' kids from upstairs were listening while Elena took action for herself.

Elena heads into the devil’s cave full of loot and treasures to find something useful. Elena was surprised by leila’s hellhound silver, which causes attention to either the devil or leila. Throws a golden bone far away for silver to catch and quickly hides behind the cave pillars. Leila appears into the cave and finds her hellhound and starts talking about Nora and her friends. Without knowing being watched, leila spills her spoiled plan to throw the four cups off course, by hiring a hitman to harm Nora and her friends.

The four young cups walked along the road for hours til the evening and had to stop to take a break. They see a sign that the shadow seas are 5 days away by car. Edwin see’s the morph rusher outside of a puck bar, but the key is missing.

Looking through the broken glass, there were lots of punks eating, drinking, and fighting. They’re eyes landed on the yeti who stole their car and had the key. Edwin thought of asking for the car and key back, but Saoirse told him it’s bad because of the two punks beating each other showing a demonstration of Edwin's idea. Apple asks Edwin to create a distraction while he, Nora and Saoirse get the key.

Edwin fiercely pushes the doors open as Nora, saoirse and apple crawl slowly inside. Edwin asks for everyone’s attention, and causes all of the punks to surround him. Unfortunately, Edwin announces that he needs to use the bathroom, almost causing Saoirse to be caught stealing back the key. Apple criticizes Edwin for ruining the plan, and Saoirse had to wash her gloves for getting them dirty. When she used the soap dispenser, bubbles began to produce. Nora and her friends begin having a "bubble party," but one bubble floats over to the leader of the punk bar, who reminds the other bar patrons of the policy that all "Bubble Blowing Babies" will be severely beaten. The four cups quickly pop all the bubbles before anyone could notice. The leader asks if nobody knows, when one guy was about to ask, he got hit by a chair by the leader telling him to shut up.

Just as Nora and her friends were about to sneak out, they were quickly caught and were told they’re on a "Bubble Blowing Baby Hunt". The punk leader told everyone, including the cups, to line up while the DJ turns on the happy smiles theme song to determine who can be the culprit. Apple tells his friends not to sing along, but Saoirse is having a hard time because she loves to sing. She was saved when black and white taffy siamese twins burst into singing. When most of the punk’s eyes were on the Siamese twins, apple quietly told his friends that it was the perfect time to steal back the key. Nora and Saoirse didn’t want the poor twins to be beaten up, Edwin reaches into his pocket and pulls out a special art super cup. When he got it from his dad before they left home, Apple was annoyed at the fact that they should have used it from the beginning.

Saoirse uses the super art and started to sing ‘Siren song’, which quickly manipulated the punks into her song. Mesmerized by saoirse, Apple escorts the twins out of the bar, while Nora uses the super art to power up her sword, just long enough to fight the punks. But when the energy of the super art runs out for both Nora and Saoirse, the punks immediately surround the girls.

Edwin comes up to the leader with a friendly greeting and asks if they can have their car keys back. The leader was confused, but the yeti punk remembers and gives Edwin back the keys. Nora and Saoirse's faces were shocked and speechless.

Apple waved goodbye to the twins as Nora, Saoirse, and Edwin came out of the bar. The cups then got into the morph rusher, and continued on to the shadow seas.

To be Continued!