Chapter Thirteen

********SMUT WARNING *********

We barely made it into my apartment, I kicked the door closed before slamming him up against the wall, I needed him, to be in him, to feel his walls tighten around my cock desperately fumbling with his t-shirt, cursing in my haste to see his body, I pulled it over his head taking his arms above his head, gripping them firmly in place with one hand the other explored his body, as I plundered his mouth. "I want you" I growled into his mouth as I kissed him, his breath was coming in gasps and I could feel his arousal, I could feel how turned on he was he pressed into my leg, desperate for friction his shaft hard.

"You look so fucking sexy panting for me babe, I can feel how hard you are for me right now"

He sucked his lower lip into his mouth the action making me even harder. I kissed him again releasing his hands, and they immediately found their way to my hair grasping needy as I ran my hands down his sides before grabbing his arse and lifting him, he threw his legs around my waist, and I carried him to my bedroom.

Sliding down my legs to the floor, he stood panting by the bed his head lowered, I place my fingers under his chin, lifting his head to look at me, my heart skipping a beat with the love I felt for this man as he looked at me, his eyes glossy with lust, I kiss him fully as he ran his hands down my chest gently palming my member through the cloth of my cycle shorts before bringing his hands back up to pull my shirt over my head, leaning in to my chest he kissed me softly blowing onto my already hardening nipples, licking in circles around each nub in turn. I hissed, taking in a sharp breath as he nibbled the already sensitive tips before kneeling gracefully to the floor,

He continued to tease me, licking and kissing my cock through the fabric of my cycle shorts, his fingers trembling slightly as he slides them down. I kick them away, as he travelled up my happy trail nibbling and licking his hands holding me in place before plunging his tongue into my navel, before moving back down again to my cock, my shaft ached I had never been so aroused precum already dripping from my cock to pool on the floor, the length hard and throbbing, he looked up at me his tongue licked across his bottom lip, his eyes full of want before taking my length in his hand giving it a long slow stroke before spreading the precum with his thumb. then locking his eyes to mine he took me into his mouth.

I looked down at my love watching as he bobs on my shaft his tongue working the underside I groaned as he pulled off my cock and begins to tease my head licking the frenum before running his tongue up the length teasing me, it was all I could do to keep control. he wrapped his lips back around the head of my cock sucking slowly on the head pulling me back into his warm mouth. I took hold of his head burying my hands in his hair as I slowly began to thrust into his mouth taking control of the pace. With each thrust he took more of my shaft,

"Good boy" I purr "Taking my cock so good".  it was bliss I could feel my balls tightening, he was taking me so deep, I was not going to be able to hold on, pulling back slightly warning him "I'm gonna cum baby"  He gripped my thighs, as I bury his face into my pubes shooting a stream of cum into his throat, holding him there my legs shuddering, as I grunt my release. I let go of my hold on his head and he pulled off my cock a silvery trail of saliva still connecting him to my shaft.

I pulled him up and into my arms kissing him fervently tasting myself, as I push him back onto the bed, I kissing him senseless, I removed his t-shirt and licked and nibbled my way down his chest, teasing his nipples with my teeth licking the sensitive buds, I looked up his head was thrown back into the pillow his eyes glazed with lust, he was so beautiful I leant down to kiss his neck where our mark would go he moaned loudly he was comming apart beneath me and I loved it. he moaned again and I felt my shaft harden again at the sound.