𝐨𝐧𝐞

naileas pov

"avaniiii, are you sure this is going to be okay?" i asked for about the 29384839th time.
"oh my fucking god, yes!!!" "plus, even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter, all your shit is already here."
i watched avani show me all my boxes in the spair room and i looked up from my phone, taking in that i was finally moving out of my shitty apartment i shared with my abusive step dad.

i should've moved out years ago, but i couldn't, i was a minor and had no where to go, my step dad was my only "family" left.

"your right. avani, seriously, i cant thankyou enough for getting me out of this hellhole." i said to avani, her face quickly become serious, filled with sympathy.
"naiiii, of course, i love you so so much, anything for my bestfriend!" she smiled staring at me through the screen.
avani was my bestfriend, of course aria was too, i loved them both so much, i was definitely going to miss aria, but not new york. i promised her i would call her as much as possible and she could visit whenever. aria obviously understood my reasoning to get out of my apartment, but she wasn't too keen on me moving to LA. she insisted i move in with her, but if i'm honest, i needed a fresh start, and LA was definitely a chance for that.

"nai! did you hear me?" avani asked, slightly irritated.
i quickly snapped out of my thoughts,
"sorry- what?"
"i've already booked your flight and since you don't need to pack, it's today!" she announced.
"holy shit avani! that's awesome, but wait- TODAY? oh my fuck you little sneaky bitch!"
"chill whore, you don't need to pack anything, your shits here, only a carry on bag remember?"
"right, anyways i have to go, i'll message you when i'm at the airport, you'll be there to pick me up right?" i asked, biting my nails.
"of course bitch! love you." avani laughed but before i could reply she hung up. i laughed and set my down.

i looked out the window the sun practically blinding my eyes. it was too early for this shit, usually i would never interact with anyone before 7am, not even my bestfriends, but today was special. i chucked on a green jumper that was lying on the floor and got out my small suitcase, probably too fucking small but it had to fit under the plane seat so whatever. i stuffed all the shit was still lying around the apartment and made sure to steer clear of my step dads room. he was aware of my plan, and although he didn't agree, i blackmailed him. something he had to make sure no one would ever know. after everything was packed up, i decided to post on my spam.

@ billnai

❤️ 1,344 💬 57billnaimoving to LA wbu?

❤️ 1,344 💬 57
billnai
moving to LA wbu?

comments

@lilpapiclown hurry up bitch
@billnai i'll tell the pilot to hurry the fuck up<3
@user lmaoooo

@ariamyasshole i'm gonna miss you😸
@billnai i love you endlessly

@user why is she moving?
⤷@user didnt her dad rape her?
⤷@user stepdad i think.
(view 28 more replies)