9 April, Wednesday

Where was I...?

Okay, I slipped on my supercute outfit and strutted down the hallway. The boys all stared at my boobs. What a bunch of perverts!

I finally spotted Brandon in the crowd. He was alone. I walked over to him and flipped my hair behind my shoulder. Hey, you have to be flirty to get a guy to fall madly in love with you!

"Hey Brandon," I said with a smile, "Where's Nikki?"

"She's in the toilet," he answered without looking up from his cell phone.

I SO wanted him to notice me. So I got up my nerve and got his head to face me and kissed him. Then I let go and smiled.

Everyone gasped.

They knew that I WASN'T Brandon Roberts's official girlfriend. Nikki was.

Nikki started walking towards us.

"Nikki, it wasn't like what it seemed like," Brandon sputtered, "I-"

"Oh, don't listen to HIM, Nikki," I interrupted, "He was SO madly in love with ME, so he decided to kiss me when you weren't looking."

"Brandon, how could you?!" Nikki spat, tears welling up in her eyes.

She slapped him hard across the cheek.

Everyone gasped.

Brandon rubbed his cheek.

Angry, Nikki walked away and before she left, she said, "MacKenzie, You want Brandon? I don't want him. You can have him!"

She barged her way through the crowd.

"Brandon, look, we are a couple now," I said, "We-"

"Shut up, MacKenzie!" he shouted and walked away.

For the whole day, Nikki was ignoring Brandon, even though Brandon was apologising to her profusely.

Ha, now I have Brandon and he's all mine...