Ch 1- The Three Greats

This is the first chapter. I would advise my readers to keep in mind the time line we are going in. There is a surprise at the end do look forward to it.

Somewhere in the Netherworld
Babel tower
Floor 666

Azazel Henri POV:

'My Body....?!'
'I can't move.....!'
The oppressive aura was very intimidating so much so that I could do nothing but just stare at the imposing figure accross me and just wonder what led to this situation.

|EARLIER|

"This situation is nothing to scoff about it seems like someone is targeting your grandson Sa-chan" said Bellial sama.

|PRESENT|

I could do nothing but hope that Sullivan sama calms down as the room beneath got completely silent due to the suffocating atmosphere created here.

Third person POV:

"Now Sa-chan please calm down you are scaring everyone around you" said the old-.. I mean the elegant, intelligent and refined demoness still with a sweet smile on her face.

Hearing her the regal demon calmed down albeit a little. Taking this as a signal Henri continued on, "As Bellial sama already pointed out your grandson seems to be at the centre of many disturbing incidents what are your thoughts about this Sullivan sama?"

Sullivan cleared his throat and began to speak in a serious tone "The stability of the netherworld is going down and many young demons have been put in dangerous situation just like Iruma-kun. We the three greats will discuss on this matter further so  you are dismissed for now Henri-kun." Taking this as his cue the demon police head excused himself and went to floor 665 for the ongoing meeting.

"Sigh" sighed Sullivan, it is to be expected as due to the absence of Derkila the Demon King of the Demon World, the most powerful and influential demon in society the responsibility placed on him and the three greats grew well huge to say the least. Then his eyes narrowed, a bit more determined than before he started addressing the other two greats who were waiting patiently for him to began. " As you two heard the problem is increasing day by day to the point that it even affected my precious grandson, I will take measures for his safety so you don't have anything to worry about".

"Taking that out of the way lets get to the topic of this dinner" said the old looking demon cheerfully.

"You are right Bel-yan so shall we go you two" asked the demoness to which the other two just nodded.

Babel tower,
Floor 665.

The floor was mostly quite just a few bickering's were happening between the undead archer and the fairies master which was common knowledge to the crown's they argued over many things but both had a certain level of respect for 'Lord Sullivan' so as soon as they saw him coming they immediately stopped and paid there undivided attention to the royal looking demon.

"Thank you for waiting I believe all of you have a certain understanding of what is happening here" saying this he looked at Henri who just subtly nodded "I have spoken with Henri-kun and we have the situation under control for now so you have nothing to worry about if something happens you will be notified accordingly" seeing everyone quite he continued "I talked with Levi and Bel-yan and we have decided that it's about time we choose the next demon king" as soon a the words left his mouth the room became excited and many murmurs were heard.

"De-Demon King....!!?"

"See it's like I said you wannabe princess moss brew!"

"Whadja say to me ya vulgar ant!?"

"Sniff Sniff......At last, I know how hard it must have been on you Sullivan-sama but the netherworld has waited long enough..... Who will be chosen!? Please tell us your verdict!" said a pretty emotional Beelzebute.

"You're way to riled up Bel boy so for your knowledge no it won't be any of us" Sullivan said with a smile on his face after looking at the confusion on the face of his audience.

"Say what!?"

"I don't understand"

"Please do explain what you mean by that Sullivan-sama" said a very confused Paimon.

"As I was saying the netherworld of the present is pretty unstable so to combat that we will need a young ambitious demon who can forge a path for the future." He paused to look at the crowns who slowly had realization coming on their faces "We three have already nominated our candidates for the next demon king and before you object do hear me out" he said directing his attention to the thunder emperor who just smirked while putting both of his hands up "Our aim here is to nurture a demon who would lead the underworld in other words we will use education here to tackle the growing unrest and if you have any candidates that you want to nominate then go ahead but if they are not considered worthy they will immediately be dropped."

"The candidates for the next demon king!?"

"I wonder who they are?"

"Will they be introduced now?"

"Yes! He's Young, Smart, and brimming with Talent. My dearest grandson Leiji/Razberry" the two greats said with enthusiasm that could put fans of Evidols to shame.

As soon as the words escaped their mouths two peculiar groups came from two different entrances one group was led by funny looking teenage boy who had a stupid grin on his face the other was led by a strict looking Merfolk(if I am wrong please do correct me) who scowled at the 'monkey' in front of him

"....Now of course, I also have my own recommendation as well. He is both unpredictable and fascinating and I expect great things from him."

'I know where this is going' Bachiko and Henri both thought at the same time.

"I look forward to the netherworld he will create. Yes he is none other than my precious grandson Iruma Sullivan"

The middle entrance opened but what came out surprised everyone present.

The person in front of them exuded an aura that demanded respected.

"So you came prepared I see" an overly proud Sullivan said

With a kingly smirk that nobody can resist the figure said

"I did Indeed"

AN:

1000+ words

Wicked phase Iruma makes an appearance and the context on all of this will be given in the next chapter.

Do vote and comment it motivates me to keep on writing.

That's all for now bye~