Ch-2.3: The Fourth Soulmate?

To understand please pay attention here after the previous chapter everything that happened was the same as in the manga. The things which happened additionally will be explained here. I will make Iruma interact with Paimon here as I like her character so without further adieu let's began

Iruma's POV:

"So big!!!" The words came out naturally from my mouth but my actions should be justified the place was just that grand and huge.

Currently we are at the deviculum. The place is very large and has many well-dressed demons and to top it all the food is awesome. One bite and I can easily tell that the chef is no novice. Yum So tasty..... 

"Iruma-sama" Opera-san said sternly.

"Right" I said remembering what Kalego sensei told about social etiquette at big parties. 

3rd Person POV:

Many murmurs were heard in the hall

 "Is that who I think it is?" asked one. 

"Yes you are right that is indeed Sullivan-sama" answered another.

 "Is that child his grandson, I believe his name was 'Iruma' "

 "I have heard that he is the wise leader of the abnormal class"

 "Rumours have it that he started out as an Aleph[1] and raised his rank all the way up to He[5]"

 "That is to be expected from the grandson of one of the three greats"

Opera's POV:

Many are praising Iruma-sama out there but that is to be expected. Rising to rank 5 in the first year is not a common occurrence here.

"You flatter me sir" Iruma-sama replied to someone. The young master has adapted quite well here. Looks like I need to thank Kalego-kun once we get back.

"Iruma-kun I have to greet Paimon-chan so come with me" Sullivan-sama said taking Iruma-sama with him. 

"Who is Paimon-san?" Iruma-sama asked curiously.

 "She is one of the thirteen crown members and a friend of Bachiko-chan" Sullivan-sama replied in a matter of fact tone.

 Let's see Bachiko-san and Paimon-san......... Yeah they are anything but friends but I think I should keep that to myself as Iruma-sama seems excited after hearing that from the chairdemon. 

3rd Person POV:

"There you are~" Sullivan said as happy as a lark.

"Sullivan sama, Ah.. I see you have company" Paimon said with her unique Tohoku accent.

"Yes indeed I wanted to introduce my precious little grandson to you" Sullivan said this time in his chibi form.

"Oh your grandson....?! What?! You didn't even get married how in the devils name did you get a grandchild?! What happened in the middle??" The fairies master said completely freaking out.

"Well its a long story I will tell it to you some other time but for now.... Iruma-kun meet Paimon-chan she is one of the thirteen crowns and the best friend of Bachiko-chan."

"What?! that brat who stinks of sugar I am not her frie-" She couldn't finish.

"Details" Sullivan said laughing the matter off.

"Anyways as Sullivan sama said I am the fairies master Paimon, I take it you are Iruma?" She said with a smile.

"Ah! Yes I am Iruma its very nice to meet you" Iruma said with a nervous smile.