Hong Yuefei stayed in the hospital for a whole day, and He Yixi was by his side to help him get out of bed and walk.

Because of the pain all around his body, he couldn’t do anything and easily lost his temper. He Yixi felt aggrieved and displeased, but had to tolerate it.

Once Hong Yuefei was able to walk, he left the hospital and went back home. It was a torture for him to stay in the hospital.

Hong Yuefei was prurient with strong sexual desire. He felt utterly uncomfortable if he didn’t have sex for a day, so he forced He Yixi to help him out with her hands and mouth the second they were home. It took her almost an hour to please Hong Yuefei.

A while later, He Yixi’s father called her to come home because the gambling competition would be held tomorrow, and he needed to discuss something with her.

When He Yixi was absent, Hong Yuefei called one of his mistresses. He couldn’t live a day without a woman.

Around 9:50 pm, Gu Ning left for the airport, and she drove alone there. Before she left, she told Gao Yi and Qiao Ya that she wouldn’t come back tonight.

Twenty minutes later, Gu Ning arrived; Leng Shaoting would arrive in dozens of minutes. Gu Ning found herself a seat in the arrival hall and played on her phone, reading the news.

Her name was still on the hottest topics list, but gradually moved down. A lot of gossip about celebrities’ behavior and private lives replaced her name.

Celebrities needed attention and they often hired an Internet Water Army to help them attract people’s attention.

Only a few pieces of news were put on the list by real Internet users’ frequent searches, like the news on Gu Ning.

Gu Ning read the news for a while, then heard an excited discussion about something she knew.

“I can’t wait for it! I’ll finally get my favorite Kouzi in 10 minutes!”

“I can’t either! I thought that it was a brand without much fame and isn’t reliable, but it turns out to be so effective! I just used several of its facial masks, and my skin is much better now.”

“Thanks to Fei, we don’t need to fly to the capital.”

“Right, if Fei didn’t bring some for us, I would fly to the capital myself.”

“I hope Kouzi can soon be put on the market of HK so that we can buy it here.”

“I have the same idea.”

Gu Ning was happy to hear that people liked her products, and Kouzi would be available on the market of HK sooner or later. In fact, she was going to build Kouzi into an international brand.

872 Flirtatious Leng Shaoting

Kouzi was already placed on shelves of many skincare products stores and shopping malls. Customers held doubts in the beginning, but they soon fell in love with it.

Gu Ning kept on surfing on social media, and found that Kouzi was ranked fifth on the hottest topics list about skincare products.

She clicked it and began to read the posts and comments about Kouzi.

Although Kouzi was still a new brand, 99% of its customers approved of it. Moreover, its customers were very loyal to it.

In a plane, it was being broadcast from the radio that the flight was going to land in a minute, and Leng Shaoting couldn’t wait a second longer to see Gu Ning. They hadn’t seen each other for just a few days, but he missed her so much.