0646-0650

Chapter 646 Anything Else?

It was the second time that Leng Shaoting had been interrupted when he was kissing Gu Ning, and he was very unhappy.

“Ha-ha.” Gu Ning snorted with laughter seeing Leng Shaoting’s sad face, but she still answered the call without delay.

The call was from Ning Changkai and he reported on today’s sales figures to Gu Ning. Although the sales in the afternoon was lower than that in the morning, they had made a lot of money today.

It was quite understandable because many of Gu Ning’s friends came to buy the products in the morning, and they were very generous customers. In addition, for the skincare products, except facial masks, it took time for customers to see whether they were effective or suitable, so most of the customers only bought a set each to have a try.

The pharmacy also made dozens of thousands of yuan today. It was quite a good result without any advertising.

Normally, a store of skincare products could make several dozens of thousands of yuan at the most on the opening day, but they had made over three hundred thousand yuan. And a pharmacy could make over ten thousand yuan at best, but they had made over forty thousand yuan.

In addition, both Colaine pharmacy and Kouzi store were direct-sale stores, and Gu Ning could make far more money by wholesale in the future. Gu Ning planned to open more retail stores of Colaine and Kouzi and Ning Changkai would be in charge of it.

Ning Changkai told Gu Ning that the products which would be delivered to City F were already packed. They would be loaded tomorrow morning, and he asked her whether she wanted to check it.

Gu Ning thought that it wasn’t necessary, because she believed that Ning Changkai could handle it well.

After hanging up the call, Leng Shaoting pressed on Gu Ning again, but he was stopped by Gu Ning once more when he started kissing her. “Wait a second.”

It was the third time Leng Shaoting had been interrupted, and he was very disappointed. However, he cared about Gu Ning’s feelings, so he didn’t force her to have sex with him. “What’s wrong?”

“I forgot to book a plane ticket. I have to fly to City B tomorrow because Jade Beauty Jewelry’s branch is about to open the day after tomorrow,” Gu Ning said.

Although Zhou Zhenghong was already dealing with it, she had to go back given that she was the boss.

“I’ll go with you.” Leng Shaoting had to go with her because it was a very important event. He got up from Gu Ning’s body and took out his phone to book plane tickets for them. It was better to book plane tickets as early as they could.

“Wait, I need to ask Wenxin whether she’ll go back with us tomorrow,” Gu Ning said, and called Cao Wenxin.

Gu Ning’s store was going to open, and Cao Wenxin said that she would go attend its opening ceremony, so did Xin Bei. Therefore, Leng Shaoting booked four plane tickets.

The flight would take off at 1:50 pm tomorrow, so they could set off for the airport after lunch.

After booking, Leng Shaoting pressed on Gu Ning once more, but Gu Ning pushed him away again.

She thought that she should give Gao Yi and Qiao Ya a call now to find out how everything was going with them. Gao Yi and Qiao Ya were both efficient, so they already settled everything they needed to do. Gu Ning told them to meet her once they were free.

“Anything else?” Leng Shaoting stared at Gu Ning with a resigned look.

Hearing that, Gu Ning was amused. “Nothing. Let’s begin!”