The beginning of something bad

Dear Diary,
                    I can't help myself I know it's wrong but he feels so good the way we have fuck the way he slides into me the way he pleases me I don't want to stop but Daniel my half brother said I wasn't allowed to fuck his best friend Anthony aka my friends with benefits even though we loathe each other.  I swear he's is such an asshole he won't even let me date.  Remember my ex Alexia when we started to fuck and trust as I say she has skills unknown to man but as soon as he found out he retailed by taping him fuck her so I had to end things with her.
                                  Sincerely,
                                                 Your bitch Alyssa

                         ****************

Pass me the cereal, please? I send him a smirk. "Here you brat, " Anthony says well sliding his leg up my mini skirt. 

    "So Alyssa what and you and your sluty friends up to today?" 

You know the usually blowjobs a few quickies. "Alyssa watch your language there are boys around!" 

     I say under my breath, to myself my mother the hypocrite. 

  "Alyssa you know I get annoyed when you talk under your breath," my mother says in her perky voice. 

   "That's not the only thing that's annoying about her Crystal, " Daniel says we'll snickering. 

"You know you can call me mom Daniel, " my mom says. 

    "I feel more comfortable calling you by your name, " he responded with and his chipper voice.

Can we pick up Gabby Daniel? Please, I say in a seductive voice.  He grunts, " Gabby the ones with the big boobs Anthony get in the back with Alyssa."

    Not bigger than mine, I state.  "I know you slut," Daniel says with a smirk on his face. 

Finally we're at her at house you drive like an old lady Daniel. "I do not," he says aggressively.

  "You kinda do Daniel no offense or anything," Anthony says nervously. 

   Gabby goes in the passenger seat well Anthony sits in the back with me. 

"Hey Daniel thanks for the ride I owe you," she says in a flirtatious voice.

  Hey, what is that I feel in your pants? I whisper in a husky horny voice. 

Anthony replies with, " I don't know let me see." 

He pulls out his huge cock I go on top of him as he pulls up my skirt he says, " The red panties my favorite."

He starts to finger me I'm trying so hard not to let out a moan. 

    He whispers in my ear, " you like that whore, damm you're making me so hard!" 

He puts his cock in me at the same time he grunts, Loud I was so sure they heard him but I guess not he grabs my ass and pushes it against his body.

     He pulls my tank top down revealing my huge boobs he starts to lick my nipples. 

     He saw that I was about to let out a moan he puts his hand over my mouth. 

     He says, " we can't have Daniel finding out our little secret now can we baby girl?" 

I nod my we both come together at the same time. He zips up his pants as I pull my shirt up and I fix my skirt. 

Daniel breaks the silence by saying, " wear my sweater I can see your tits." 

     I responded with, " And why exactly are looking at my boobs can't keep it in your pants." 

Bye Gabby and I  say at the same time.