The mistake

Dear Diary,
                    I'm pregnant.  I took the test when I got home from school.  My mom is gonna freak out.  I'm made an appointment to terminate the baby.  I haven't told Anthony that I'm carrying his child.  He would probably tell me to keep it but I'm only 15 he might 2 years older like Daniel.  But I'm not ready and isn't either.  I have to have someone take me so I'm about to tell Daniel to take me but not who its father.  I messed up bad now someone is getting hurt in the process, my baby.
                                     Sincerely,
                                                      Alyssa

                          *****************

    During, breakfast I get the courage to ask Daniel to speak privately. "Hey, can you take me to my doctor's appointment?" 

    He answers swiftly, " Sure when is it?"  It's in 2 hours.  "Okay, let Anthony and me get ready okay, " he says kindly.

    I look at him crazy, why does Anthony have to come?  He replies, " We're driving in his car." 

    Okay, I going to get dressed.  As I start to put on my summer flower dress with my white lace bra and white booty short underwear.

    I think to myself they are both going to find out.  As we arrive at the clinic, I say, " You guys can pick me in an hour more so. "

    I ask the doctor, Is this gonna hurt?  He responded by nodding his head no.

    As he was aborting my baby I was crying. 

    When he finished I thought to myself I killed my baby he or she is gone I will never get to meet them I won't see them grow up on their first day of school or their last day of school.

    They're gone.

                        *****************