Unwanted Wingman - Satan

Start from the beginning

"An...Anyways I have a message I'll say to Y/n! I don't need any of yours!" Satan said.

"Oh? May I hear it then?" Lucifer raised a brow.

"U-Um...f-fine! Y-Y/n I...I er was wondering if you'd like to...read this book I got? W-with me, I mean." Satan couldn't focus with Lucifer there.

"Not bad...but why not add more to it? Like, 'There are two things in this world that always makes me happy. Books being one of them. Getting lost in the pages and the smell of ink always brings me peace. But you...you bring me the most joy. Your presence alone makes me feel so warm. So I was wondering, would you like to join me in reading this book? I promise you'll love it.' Surely Y/n would like that." Lucifer said.

"How the heck do you come up with such suave messages." Satan mumbled as he buried his head in his arms.

"What was that?"

"I SAID NOTHING." Satan shot up.

"Would you like me to give you more ideas?" Lucifer asked.

"Please stop..." Satan cried.

Lucifer went on and on, overwhelming Satan with positive affirmations and cheesy romantic lines to use on you. Satan felt like he would go insane if he heard anymore.

"I'M NOT USING ANY OF THEM! I'M GOING TO BE ME!!" Satan cried as he ran out of the library.

He ran until he spotted you talking with Asmo and Levi. You had your back turned on him, so you didn't suspect anything.

"Y/N!!" Satan yelled.

"Eep! S-Satan!?" You jumped, frightened by Satan's sudden cry.

"Wow looks like Satan's finally lost it lol." Levi snickered.

"Are you okay hon? You look like you just came back from one of Lucifer's lectures." Asmo frowned.

"That's because I did! But that doesn't matter right now!" Satan said.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry for scaring you but there's something I need to tell you!" Satan said as he turned to you.

"Did...Did you get in trouble with Lucifer again?" You asked.

"N-No it's not...that. I...I uhh..." Satan trailed off.

Satan's heart was beating out of his chest. He ran out of the library without a solid plan, just thinking he needed to confess this instant before Lucifer was able to sweep you off your feet. And everything he did think of telling you completely left his mind. It didn't help that his brothers were there.

"It's okay, Satan. Deep breaths and take your time." You held Satan's hands in an attempt to calm him down.

Satan did as he was told, focusing on only you. He felt a bit better, but adrenaline still pumped through him. Satan took one more deep breath and parted his lips to speak.

"Th-thank you, Y/n..." Satan smiled a bit.

"Psst! Levi start recording!! I feel a confession coming up!" Asmo whispered to Levi.

"Way ahead of you hehe." Levi already had his phone out and ready.

"I...I uhh...every time I try to think of something to tell you, it completely slips my mind the moment I see your face. I've been trying all day to think of how to tell you this...s-so much so Lucifer even tried helping me." Satan chuckled.

"It was an absolute mess...b-but I realized I...don't need help and I should just s-say what's in my heart, no matter how embarrassing it may be..." Satan blushed.

"Wow, this is a dumpster fire..." Levi murmured.

"Ssh!! Give him a moment!" Asmo stomped on Levi's foot.

"Y-Y/n you make me feel...happy. I n-never thought I could...genuinely feel that, and it's all thanks to you. You've made me feel emotions that I never thought I could. L-Look!" Satan took your hand and placed it on his chest.

You could feel his heart racing, beating rapidly as he tried confessing to you. Your own heart picked up the pace and your cheeks grew warm.

"Wh-what I'm trying to say is that I love you, Y/n! You make me feel so loved and like I truly have someone by my side...I do hope you can stay there with me. And...I'd like to take you out some time." Satan confessed.

You stood silent for a moment, processing what Satan just spilled out. You suddenly broke into a smile.

"Pfft...you're so cute. I'd love to go out with you." You chuckled.

"Wh-really..? You mean it??" Satan's eyes sparkled with joy.

"W-well yeah...actually, I was going to ask you out on a coffee date to that cute cat café that just opened." You admitted. Satan's blush only grew.

"Would...would you like to go now?" He asked.

"Sure! I'll go get my things." You pressed a kiss to his cheek before going off to get ready.

Satan stood still until you were out of sight. Once you were gone, he started punching the air out of excitement. He was so happy he just needed to get it out somehow. Satan didn't even realize his brothers were recording everything. He just happily ran off to his room to get ready as well, not even batting an eye at his brothers.

"Uh...should we tell Satan orr...?" Levi shrugged.

"And risk the possibility of immediate death?! No way! This can serve deliciously as blackmail~" Asmo smirked.

"F-fine...but we keep this between the two of us, okay?!" Levi said.

"Alright, Alright! I won't tell Lucifer or anyone!" Asmo said.

"You better not!" Levi warned.

...Asmo spilled everything to Lucifer later on.